• 12" caribe

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • other please list

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
The ASSMAN
20,469 Posts
You can get all the others with the exception of the 18" rhom but you could get very close to that.
There is only one large manueli in the us (i believe) and i think it is only 14 or 15 inches. The large ones that are caught always die in shipping. 99.9% of the manueli people have are less than 9 inches and they grow slower than a rhom.
I dont know if all I said above is 100% accurate but I think it is. That is why I said no contest.

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
riverdale pets has an 18rhom but its not forsale its always jsut sitting in his tank all old looking and stuff but alot of his teeth are showing and the guy who owns it gets mad if you get close to the tank

G

·
Are you sure its 18inchs. I dont belive it is. Can you get a picture of it? I would have a tough choice choosing between the 18" rhom and the 24" manuelli but i voted for the bigger one.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Sorry, Hydro, instead of 12" it's 18" right under my nose :laugh:

I chose other. I would like to own a freakish 24" High back, mid-night black, diamond s. rhombeus or a 24" extremely thick bodied Piraya. How cool would that be :eek:oh2:

·
joey'd is da man
14,077 Posts
I went for the 24" one, how cool would that be!

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Well i suck when it comes to measuring fish from just looking at them i know it was biggerthan lets say 13" it was really old looking

1 - 14 of 14 Posts