Piranhas Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
3,133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you could have any job in the world what would it be and why?

My ideal job would be racing for team Honda with a 250 Supercross only contract here in the USA, I am a much better 250 rider than 125 for some reason and I like supercross much better, its got more air time

·
Beautiful One
8,799 Posts
I would be on the US womens soccer team and kev would be my sports agent.

·
reasonably awesome
7,613 Posts
being a soccer-lover myself, that actually sounds appealing pcrose. I stopped playing in 8th grade though, no skillz left

I'd wanna be the U.S. Ambassador to a small tropical island, preferably in the caribean or something. Like the Bahamas. God that would be the life. Getting paid well for doing jack sh*t, living in the most gorgeous place on earth, off government money.

Sounds like the best job in the world imho

·
Registered
266 Posts
I'd wanna be the U.S. Ambassador to a small tropical island, preferably in the caribean or something. Like the Bahamas. God that would be the life. Getting paid well for doing jack sh*t, living in the most gorgeous place on earth, off government money. and being married to carmen electra.

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Bill gates! The I would have so much money I could run the world. By a small country in Europe, clone billions of troops and take over the world ahahahahahahahahahahahahah No seriously thats what I'd do.

·
Registered
266 Posts
garybusey said:
Bill gates! The I would have so much money I could run the world. By a small country in Europe, clone billions of troops and take over the world ahahahahahahahahahahahahah No seriously thats what I'd do.
what country would u take over first?

·
Beautiful One
8,799 Posts
alien you put what p-45 put except you substituted carmen electra in there

·
Beautiful One
8,799 Posts
this is starting to sound like hitler or something why are you going to be a follower?

1 - 20 of 49 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.