Piranhas Forum banner

Which one are you?

• Pygo- Big personality and big attitude. Love to hang with your core friends, but rarely welcome newc

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Serra- Lots of attitude and a "do it yourself" motto. Big ego but the tools to back it up. Like to f

• Pleco- Just your average Joe, doing your job and going home your comfortable life. Not a ton of frie

• Neon Tetra- Colourful personality. Feel safe and secure when surrounded by friends, and love meeting

• Oscar- Big personality and very smart...but sometimes goes over the top. Sometimes you can be very s

• Clownfish- A little diffrent from everyone else, but still friendly. Make friends easy, but have hob

• Dovii- The alpha fish. All about getting things done, no matter what it takes. You're not afraid to

• Redtail Cat- Like to stay under the radar. Happy with just playing the cards you are given, not a hu

• Snakehead- One word describes you...viscious. You get what you want, when you want it. You succeed i

• Peacock Bass- Journeyman. You are constantly searching for purpose, and will go to the ends of the w

• African Lake Cichlid- Live a fast paced life...always moving....life revolves around family and prov

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
3,074 Posts
Wouldn't the clownfish just die in the river? Unless there are saltwater rivers that I don't know about...
Why must you be a prick!

The clown can be a clown loach.

:laugh:
[/quote]
Cuz dat's what the infonet is for.

Okay, I choose lungfish because I can't breathe underwater. Wait, was that one of the choices?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Wouldn't the clownfish just die in the river? Unless there are saltwater rivers that I don't know about...
Why must you be a prick!

The clown can be a clown loach.

:laugh:
[/quote]
Cuz dat's what the infonet is for.

Okay, I choose lungfish because I can't breathe underwater. Wait, was that one of the choices?
[/quote]

Attachments

·
Registered
2,351 Posts
I voted African Lake cichlid, I'd be a Hemitaeniochromis insignis, a malawi egg stealer, they sneak up underneath mouthbrooding fish, ram them, and steal their eggs. Seems about right, my wife says I'm sneeky and creepy.

I voted African Lake cichlid, I'd be a Hemitaeniochromis insignis, a malawi egg stealer, they sneak up underneath mouthbrooding fish, ram them, and steal their eggs. Seems about right, my wife says I'm sneeky and creepy.

·
8,405 Posts
Oscar seems to sum me up pretty well....

·
^word
4,324 Posts
HOF worthy fo' sho.

Your choices are very clever. Great thread.

·
DSFR FF3922
5,021 Posts
I guess im a pleco from those choices!

That doesnt mean i suck wood though!!!

I bet almost all the kids here choose dovii, snakehead or serra, its a well known fact that some of the toughest 16yr olds in the world post here on piranha fury

1 - 20 of 37 Posts