·
Registered
738 Posts
That was pretty bad.
I flagged it, too.

·
Bean Power!
8,912 Posts
This is just icky! Uneccessary, and truly on the darkside of piranha keeping.

MOVED

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
dude why do need to post that here it has made people upset . then you tell us to relax ?

poor taste man truly poor taste
Post what? I embed the video so I can watch it. Its the same video as the link provided. So again, RELAX. Dont tell me poor taste tell that to the original poster or even better to the guy who made the vid.

·
Registered
20,454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
I only posted the vid so people would let the douche know that this kind of stuff in un-acceptible...Nothing more.....

I have not even watched the vid------Can't do it-But am smart enough to know what it shows...

·
It's Cold Outside...
14,458 Posts
I only posted the vid so people would let the douche know that this kind of stuff in un-acceptible...Nothing more.....

I have not even watched the vid------Can't do it-But am smart enough to know what it shows...
couldn't watch it either ak, i got as far as seeing them walking around on the guys floor and then i had to turn it off. it's just horrible, i don't know what possesses people to do things like that.

·
Registered
20,454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·

couldn't watch it either ak, i got as far as seeing them walking around on the guys floor and then i had to turn it off. it's just horrible, i don't know what possesses people to do things like that.
[/quote]

I hear ya buddy-Just sicking what some can do out there.....Truelly no F'in heart

21 - 26 of 26 Posts