Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

· Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
themainman said:
Stick around the forums and get to meet people. It took me about a month and now I have one rhom and a frozen Spilo. Don't ask what happened with the Spilo..

Edit: I live in an illegal state also.
[snapback]862863[/snapback]​
i have read the forums and some people claimed that they bought some in boise. anyone from idaho with info...anyone from the northern idaho.

· Registered
542 Posts
WorldBelow07 said:
yeah just stick around the forums. youll get your stuff

[snapback]863071[/snapback]​
i agree. i managed pick up 14 piranhas through the member classifieds. stick around for a bit to see if anyone on this site is selling something in your state. you have to be realllly patient to get the good deals.

· I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
14,634 Posts
themainman said:
Don't be afraid to take a road trip and get some if you have to.
[snapback]865236[/snapback]​
Honestly, thats the best answer yet. It never hurts to ask any of our distributors if they'd be able to ship to you. But nothing ever beats a road trip to get the things you really want most and be honored to meet members that share that same interest.

· Registered
10,481 Posts
They are indeed illegal:
Idaho wildlife laws

No permit shall be required from the Department of Fish and Game to import, export or sell the following:

c. Ornamental or tropical aquarium fish of varieties commonly accepted for interstate shipment, but not..............piranhas (Serrasalmus sp., Rosseveltiella sp. Pygocentrus sp.) 3-23-94

Not only do they have errors in the statute on what they are prohibiting, they also have spelling errors to top it off. The only fish genera prohibited is Serrasalmus and Pygocentrus. Pristobrycon and Pygopristis are legal.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.