Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive had these guys for about a month, but I just got a camera for Christmas. The tank is a 100 gal divided in 2, and I havent had the money to decorate it and make it all nice... yet! tell me what you think of these badboys and what they are!

I was told this guy was a Rhom. hes pretty mello, not skittish, but he sometimes tries to eat me through the glass.

more pics:

no flash

I got this guy as a brandtii. hes a little smaller than the rhom, hes a little skittish, but I think he is way better looking. he is always trying to get the rhom through the divider and it looks like he has bigger teeth =P.

another pic:

no flash

right now I feed them frozen shrimp (thawed of course), silversides, and the occasional feeders and redclaw crabs. the rhom seems to eat everything while the other always has leftovers i need to scoop out

these are my first piranahs, but ive been keeping/breeding aggressive cichlids for a few years now, so any advice is welcome. Im hoping the brandtii will come out of his shell so to speak, once I decorate the tank.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.