Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Frontosa King
9,990 Posts
hard to tell because of the reflection but i think i see some flowering on its body through the glare........... flower horn IMO big old looking FH and low grade also

·
Registered
2,799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm not sure what you mean about the glare, apart from it changing the colour slightly and the outline of the shelf, that's what he looks like.

General consenus is it's an FH then, it's in a bare tank with the blackbelt so i'm not sure if he's getting sh*t from him, hence the bad condition.

Either way I think I'll probably end up buying the blackbelt.

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
Man if it's a question of getting the blackbelt or the unidentified fish, then for sure the blackbelt, they are cool. Also the FH looks like he is very old, so you might only get a year or so with him. The blackbelt still looks young, maybe 1.5-2 years old

·
I will bite your face!
7,436 Posts
Trimac have 3 flowers. one behind the gill one half way down the body and one on the tail. No more.
Coloring with the Macs can vary.
What is it labled as at the store? can we get a better side pic for a better chance at ID?
no way you can be sure from what you got there.

·
Frontosa King
9,990 Posts
by glare i mean in the first pic where the body of the fish is it doesnt look completely clear and visible like the pics of the blackbelt do...... i cant make out the pattern on the side of the fish because there looks to be a bit of glare(reflection) around the top half of the fish

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.