·
"The Dancing Banana Man"
7,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
USMC*sPiKeY* said:
bobme said:
USMC*sPiKeY* said:
is that stuff edible?
hey, your in the armed forces, you should kow!
what's your point.....? i have not eaten anything that tasted like that.....well, maybe the MRE's but still
dood i got four cases of MRE's the last one i ate had MNM's with out red MNM's in them, that tell you how old they are?

I am trying to get some of the tubed food for hte U2 planes, i waa try that. However the brown plastic vac bag food is GREAT. I love it 100%. i only had one i didnt like.

·
...just back for a bit to catch up...
6,193 Posts
bobme said:
dood i got four cases of MRE's the last one i ate had MNM's with out red MNM's in them, that tell you how old they are?

I am trying to get some of the tubed food for hte U2 planes, i waa try that. However the brown plastic vac bag food is GREAT. I love it 100%. i only had one i didnt like.
......what ever you do, stay away from that weird gravy they put in the MRE's to go with the pot-roast-like meal....that $#!t will give you the runs for a couple days

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,831 Posts
Care to explain what MRE is??

·
"The Dancing Banana Man"
7,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
USMC*sPiKeY* said:
bobme said:

:laugh: ......what ever you do, stay away from that weird gravy they put in the MRE's to go with the pot-roast-like meal....that $#!t will give you the runs for a couple days
that and the chicken dumplings

·
"The Dancing Banana Man"
7,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Ms_Nattereri said:
Care to explain what MRE is??
they are military foods that we eat.

Meals Ready To Eat,
Brown baged water proff, come with a main dish, candy, freezed dryed crackers, PBandJ and tabasco, and water proff matches and ass paper.

·
...just back for a bit to catch up...
6,193 Posts
never had chicken dumplings, not yet at least, but the roast beef was the by far, the nastiest i've stated....well the gravy was...beef was ok

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,831 Posts
mmMMmm Apple Cider...how lucky of you guys!! 150 years!!!
WOWSAS!! Just think when your eatting that meat that your eating a 150 year old cow

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.