Piranhas Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
345 Posts
i grew up with three sisters. i might be able to give some advice:
1.think what you would do in any givin situation and then do the exact opposite, because you are wrong.
2.whatever makes sense to you is not correct.
3.the easiest most logical solution usually will not satisfy or work.
test it.

think of your own example and try to apply them. Compare to when you pissed a chick off, and see if it fits this model. if it doesn't make any sense, go get a ferrari and a nice suit. then you can pick and choose.

Dr. Al

·
Registered
27,223 Posts
I have discovered that the only thing you need to know about girls is that when they talk, act like your interested and engaged and they will think you are a sweetheart. After your done "listening", dont offer any suggestions for things they should do to rectify the problem (this goes with alvin's logical argument) just sit there and act like you "understand" their problem. This has worked wonders for me. Also, when you have a bad chick, know when to throw in your cards. There are some girls that you will never be satisfied.

·
TOP DOG
4,187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ya the thing that sucks is they're all different and what works for one might not work for another.

btw about the ferrari and a suit. im already a flashy mother f'er. i have my own house with leather couches and big screens. i'm only 21. i have to always make sure girls just ain't trying to play me for my cash and propertie. most chick think oh i'll start f*cking him and then move in. well i dont let it get that far. my motto, for the most part, is hit it, split it, and quit it. i really like the one i'm kicking it with now though.
wes

·
Registered
27,223 Posts
LOL, maybe the reason you dont have women figured out is that fact that you "hit it, and split it" LOL.....your a crazy dude.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Kid: You're a virgin - keep dreamin.

Sing with me:

I'm a dreamer
Dreaaaaaaaammmmmmmmer!
I'm a dreamer!

Xe: Welcome to the board. I think you are our first female!
And the plot thickens...

Mindy

·
TOP DOG
4,187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
:O az you can say what you want, but i don't see how much action you could get trying to run are only female member off. myka is a very nice girl. but i'm not worried because she's also a bitch when need be. you better stand back boy and get ready for myka to tear into you.
:rockin:
wes

·
Registered
506 Posts
O ok whatever i don't really care what she says its not like she gonan send me virtual slap or anything its jsut words it doesn't bother me

·
The ASSMAN
20,469 Posts
az tha kid said:
O ok whatever i don't really care what she says its not like she gonan send me virtual slap or anything its jsut words it doesn't bother me
I dont know about you guys but that smilie looks like it has a bead of sweat running down it, and it apears to be shaking a little. ???

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.