Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was reading that long thread where that jackass that calls himself nato or something close to that.... his name and whole existence is pretyy much in the back of my head , but he did mention one thing about the glass.
Even if there are no magic chemicals that makes the piranhas see black but lets us still see in, is there anything remotely close to that?
A one way mirror maybe? are there any solutions you can buy to create a one way miror? would it even help calm your fish?
Anything else you can do with the glass?
This whole idea is very interesting

·
Beautiful One
8,798 Posts
Or you can get a heavy peice of paper and tape it on to the side of each tank and that should work well.

·
Registered
347 Posts
The way I see it, I would use an auto store tint. Since the light in the tank is brighter than in the room, at least for me, the fish cannot see outside. They have mirror and black. I believe the mirror is only considered 75% therefore you still can see your fish pretty well.

·
Got Rice?!?
2,648 Posts
RedShoal said:
The way I see it, I would use an auto store tint. Since the light in the tank is brighter than in the room, at least for me, the fish cannot see outside. They have mirror and black. I believe the mirror is only considered 75% therefore you still can see your fish pretty well.
A p being able to see his own reflection would not be good. He would constantly show signs of aggression due the "appearance" of another fish. Might even develop a chin scar from ramming the glass.

~Dj

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.