Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone help me I have no skills when it comes to this type of stuff. I want to print this symbol but it is at an angle. Can anyone draw or use photoshop or some program do make a symbopl like this one?

·
In Istanbul we won it 5 times!
5,612 Posts
I did this very quickly, is this what you were after?

Let me know if you want any particular colours for the symbol and the background!

EDIT- BTW enlarge it to get rid of the blips its showing in the pic below!

·
5,612 Posts
I prefer it this way to be hoest, not very different, just all split up! Again, enlarge it for a better pic of it!

·
Registered
2,470 Posts
Man I like that second one, it looks good. That was fast too, you got skills pal! I wouldn't even know how to do that.
Do I owe you anything?

EDIT:
Could you make the bottom a little shorter like in the pic?

·
5,612 Posts
johndeere said:
Man I like that second one, it looks good. That was fast too, you got skills pal! I wouldn't even know how to do that.
Do I owe you anything?

EDIT:
Could you make the bottom a little shorter like in the pic?
[snapback]907288[/snapback]​
No man, dont owe me anything, just a little favour for a P-Fury member, plus only took me 5mins! Then again MOTM nominations are only round the corner...haha

BTW- Is it the bottom part you want shorter, leading down to the bottom arrowhead?

·
Registered
2,470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hehe, ok thanks I'll remember that. Yes the bottom "legs" leading to the arrowhead are a little longer than in the pic.

·
Registered
2,470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
That's perfect! Thanks again pal! I want to make a patch for my jacket and maybe a tattoo with a star over it or even a star around it I'm really not sure yet.
Thanks again

·
5,612 Posts
johndeere said:
That's perfect! Thanks again pal! I want to make a patch for my jacket and maybe a tattoo with a star over it or even a star around it I'm really not sure yet.
Thanks again

[snapback]907312[/snapback]​
well if you want anything else working on it dont hesitate to drop me a PM. Ive got it saved now so should be easy to change it however you want!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts