Piranhas Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Frontosa King
9,990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
well if rip can then why cant i? just because there is more of them then there is of me.......... thats shouldnt matter
cmon mikey

·
Registered
27,223 Posts
well if rip can then why cant i? just because there is more of them then there is of me.......... thats shouldnt matter
cmon mikey
you are in your own personal forum right now

Make your own gang and I will give you one to battle RIP. I suggest getting Silence involved and the Army of Darkness.

·
Frontosa King
9,990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
bullsnake gets punished for posting sexy pics of girls that everyone enjoyed seeing weather they want to admit it or not but you let RIP spam the sh*t out of the entire lounge and reward them by giving them their own thread?

i just dont see how RIP gets rewarded and i should get suspended for what, asking for no one to play favourites?

cmon mikey

Make your own gang and I will give you one to battle RIP. I suggest getting Silence involved and the Army of Darkness.
[/quote]

will do

TEAM EASY WILL BE REBORN

·
Registered
27,223 Posts
cmon mikey

[/quote]

will do

TEAM EASY WILL BE REBORN
[/quote]

Team RIP recieved their own forum on the agreement if they blatantly spam the lounge I will suspend them immediately
Now they have a whole forum to post their stuff.

·
Registered
4,112 Posts
and the only time we really come in here is to defend ourselves from blatant remarks slamming us.. mainly from you.

·
Registered
14,959 Posts
There's a history to RIP of having fun and relaxing.

You're always welcome PGD. Part of the humor is the RIP "enemies". Like r23325dermon. It's all fun, NO exclusions, ya big baby.

/sets up 'whiney-baby.com' for PGD and Danny :rasp:

ALL FUN BITCHES!!!!

G

·
cmon mikey

[/quote]

will do

TEAM EASY WILL BE REBORN
[/quote]

Team RIP recieved their own forum on the agreement if they blatantly spam the lounge I will suspend them immediately
Now they have a whole forum to post their stuff.
[/quote]

That a diplomatic way of putting it!

PGD its not worth it. If you have a bunch of squaking birds flying around your house, you biuild them a birdhouse.

I do find the password protected forum kinda over the top, Im sure they are giggling like little children in there, but its not worth anyones time to worry about it!

G

·

You're always welcome PGD. Part of the humor is the RIP "enemies". Like r23325dermon. It's all fun, NO exclusions, ya big baby.

ALL FUN BITCHES!!!!
Thanks Ace

·
Registered
14,959 Posts
I love where this thread ended up.

Just relax and have fun guys, what's the big deal?

ALL FUN BITCHES!!!!
Thanks Ace

[/quote]

·
Frontosa King
9,990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
so reward them for their actions???? i dont agree with a password protected section to talk sh*t about members behind their backs etc without getting in trouble from mods.

if something has to be said in private without the rest of the site seeing do it in a pm.

G

·
Ace, why taunt PGD like that "I love where this thread ended up". You taunt him and then you call him a whiney baby when he reacts. I thought I was the irony boy on this site!

·
Registered
14,959 Posts
so reward them for their actions???? i dont agree with a password protected section to talk sh*t about members behind their backs etc without getting in trouble from mods.

if something has to be said in private without the rest of the site seeing do it in a pm.
wow, dude, we have NOTHING against you. Xenon can see all that we discuss in there. It's all fun. Please join in the fun!

I'm guessing your frustration stems from having to wait so long for those frontosa to grow.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.