Piranhas Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Piranha Expert
4,309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey.im sure everyone wants to know "whats the deal with marco". i know lots of people like me on this board and think im a cool guy. the truth about me is that i cant talk properly and it takes every ounce of my energy to talk to someone. i droped out of school because i cant interact with other students and i get laughed at almost evey time i opend my mouth to give an answer to a math question or anything like that. the worst was in my english class when i had to read out loud,it was a novel study we were doing. lets just say i started out in a very choppy manner. i dont know how to handel my situation. everytime people laugh at me i fell helpless. and there is something about piranhas that makes me forget about evey bad thing in my life. when im on my computer i can talk to everyone normal as i would in real life. you guys make me feel good. i have no friends because no one wants to hang around with me.i like piranhas and studying them because it takes me away from all of this... but in a few years i see myself on the street...

·
Registered
467 Posts
WHAT I WANT MARCO TO KNOW!
Dude, I bust your balls because thats what friends do. I expect you to do the same here and there :cool:

I'm sorry if I offended you but I hope you didn't take it that way. :cool:

Now you need to have a serious attitude adjustment here. Your 15 and nobody likes you, who cares what they think. They aren't going to be there forever to make fun of you and they will get the last laugh if you don't succeed. Going to school is so important and its the worst mistake of your life not to go. This decision will affect your whole life. Dude, your only 15 and you shouldn't be making these decisions at this age. These same people who make fun of you not all of them are going to graduate. So you can have the last laugh. Trust me on this one going to school is so important. Not just high school but college too. All you need is some tutoring. If you don't apply yourself to this challenge in life then what are you doing here on Earth. Don't be a waste to society, make something of yourself. I don't care if you got a HSD and then took some business classes to runs your moms business. You may have not graduated college but you went and you would be running a business. The point I'm making you need an education.

Only you can help yourself no one else can do it.

SMTT

·
joey'd is da man
14,077 Posts
if school is a problem, go to college.
there nobody gives a sh*t, cos there all fucked from the night before
Just my experience

·
Piranha Expert
4,309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks smtt. im going to talk to my mom and see if she can get me into home schooling. im going to get my GED. i am a very smart kid and i think i would have done well in school if i didnt have my stuttering problem.im going to graduate and open up a fish store someday. the hospital has a course for stutters and im going to go there to see if i can get some help.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Excellent advice SMTT! Marco, I was you at one point in my life. It's a tough age to be. I'm the youngest of ten kids so I caught hell at school and at home. Rise to the challenge dude! It's the challenges met that make the man. I've watched your posts and I find you to be a pretty smart and witty kid.

Life is not a popularity contest. The only person you need to please it yourself. Quitting school isn't a good decision. At your age it's difficult to see what older people like me look back on. You have allot of friends here Marco and I'm sure you are probably allot better person than you give yourself credit.

I use my fish as an escape too, an escape from the fast pace business I run and all of the other everyday problems. Although not all of us here get along all of the time, we are probably better friends than we know.

Hang in there dude. You have a long life ahead of you that far out wieghs the last fifteen years. I know man, I've been there. Education is the key to unlock your full potential so you really need to think about this dude.

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
19,142 Posts
marco nobody thinks like that about you.smtt and razor are right man.your only 15 you have plenty of life ahead,don't let others ruin it for you.if you stop what you were doing you let them win.f*ck them.don't let anybody stop you!!!!get a education,cause it very important especiallly when you open up your store your going to need more then just knowledge of piranha to run it. you have your destiny in your hands,don't let other control it for you. :D :D :D

·
Registered
467 Posts
So now you see Marco you do have friends. We might be far away but we are here. So get off your ass right now and go to school and don't let these baboons detour you from doing otherwise!

School is cool :rockin: ,if you don't think so your a dumbass by simply disagreeing.

SMTT

·
"Nitro"
5,386 Posts
Show_Me_The_Teeth said:
School is cool :rockin: ,if you don't think so your a dumbass by simply disagreeing.

SMTT
school sucks, but you still have to finish.

and, hey, im not a dumbass
:laugh:

·
Registered
27,223 Posts
Marco you always got buds on this forum man. Ages 12-16 suck, dont get to worried about it. Work at your problem and overcome it. Hope it all works out.

·
Registered
467 Posts
nitrofish said:
Show_Me_The_Teeth said:

SMTT
school sucks, but you still have to finish.

and, hey, im not a dumbass
:laugh:
One day you will look back and say, "Hey that wasn't that bad, I used to get chicks back then, now I'm married and have kids and my hair is falling out and turning gray, school was cool"

SMTT

·
joey'd is da man
14,077 Posts
school really sux!
but once its over you kid yourself that you had fun and wanted to be there - but seriously nobody ever was pleased to be in lessons.
But thats not the point, the point is marco is feeling left out,and picked on. I think he should think about moving schools or going to college if he is in the situation that he hates everything about the school he is at. Home school will not really help - how boring would that be? no friends or change of scenery.
He needs to make new friends and forget about the people who torment him.

·
Registered
506 Posts
The best part of going to school is going to college you can go to school and party at the same time :rockin: :rockin:

·
Piranha Expert
4,309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
my mom is getting some info on home schooling. and there is a course at the hospital im going to take to see if i can get rid of my stutter. thanks for your help guys.

·
Registered
698 Posts
Damn, missed this post. Thought I read everything

Well Marco, you got 20 more years before you wind up on the street. So relax

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.