Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
LionHart
13,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was up in Redmond today, so I though I'd drop into my friend's lfs and check out Jesus.
He was swimming around his tank.

He told me to tell you all "Hi."

·
LionHart
13,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
was it hard to get a picture of him???
If you've ever seen my pics in the photo section, you'll see I have a hard enough time taking clear shots of adult piranhas... not to mention a half inch little guy.

Perhaps I'll try to shoot some video of him swimming... I seem to do better with video.

I'll take my camera up to Redmond next time.
(I go there often, so should be soon.)

·
Allergic to stupid sh*t!!!
4,364 Posts
Cool....glad to hear he is good.

·
Registered
423 Posts
was it hard to get a picture of him???
If you've ever seen my pics in the photo section, you'll see I have a hard enough time taking clear shots of adult piranhas... not to mention a half inch little guy.

Perhaps I'll try to shoot some video of him swimming... I seem to do better with video.

I'll take my camera up to Redmond next time.
(I go there often, so should be soon.) [/quote]

no, i did not see your pictures. but if you can take a video, that is even better..

anyway, i'm glad that jesus doing ok.

·
Registered
114 Posts
in that case. wooohoo! and ill just go ahead with it one more time... SHOW SOME PICS!
cant wait to find out what it is. Hopefully all goes well with it

·
Registered
750 Posts
Well, does he look like a piranha to you now? I can look at my convict fry that are maybe a third of an inch long and tell they are convicts, work with us here man!

·
LionHart
13,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I have no idea, but I don't think it's a piranha.
(Not that anything else is any less possible...)

I'll really try to get up there to shoot some vid this week.

·
I will bite your face!
7,436 Posts
Goddamnit. This time Jesus comes to us as a piranha. WTF. Now P'\s are going to have religion and we can forget about cohabs. The Rhoms will be doing it one way the Pygos will have their own version and then the neons will take it and change it up to something totally different. Its over....

Next the Sea Otters will be eating our entrails upon their tummies.

.. But hey wait you said redmond. Thats down the street. I wanna see the new messiah

·
Registered
750 Posts
Goddamnit. This time Jesus comes to us as a piranha. WTF. Now P'\s are going to have religion and we can forget about cohabs. The Rhoms will be doing it one way the Pygos will have their own version and then the neons will take it and change it up to something totally different. Its over....

Next the Sea Otters will be eating our entrails upon their tummies.

.. But hey wait you said redmond. Thats down the street. I wanna see the new messiah
don't go selling your shrunken head and voodoo doll collection just yet. This he isn't actually jesus christ, he's jesus fish

·
LionHart
13,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I don't know about if he's Jesus Christ or Jesus Fish...
I've only got one thing to say about him:

goodpiranha

·
Registered
750 Posts

·
Frontosa King
9,990 Posts
he found a fry in his altuvei tank and doesnt know where it came from...... he calls it the jesus fish because of the fact it appeared out of no where.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts