Piranhas Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Truffle shuffle!!!!!!!
Joined
·
18,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i really think i am.i just pm myself to my other self.i noticed sometimes when i log in as death in #'s my bloodredpiranha name comes up to.so i started talking to myself.i think i just made a new best friend.remeber be nice to bloodredpiranha he's kinda shy
but he or i (im getting confused now)is cool to talk to.say remeber to say hi to him or me or both arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i dont know anymore
 

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
Joined
·
18,487 Posts
Whoa.. we've gots a schitso here..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
879 Posts
People that actually are going insane probably don't post threads stating so on piranha message boards. But if you're adamant in your diagnosis, go see a psychiatrist.
 

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
Joined
·
16,831 Posts
[sarcasm]

Wow, this was a very valuable thread I see...

Talk about Q-U-A-L-I-T-Y posting...


[/sarcasm]
 

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
Joined
·
18,487 Posts
Ms_Nattereri said:
[sarcasm]

Wow, this was a very valuable thread I see...

Talk about Q-U-A-L-I-T-Y posting...


[/sarcasm]
You have the power to close... flex it woman!!!
 

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
Joined
·
16,831 Posts
RhomZilla said:
Ms_Nattereri said:
[sarcasm]

Wow, this was a very valuable thread I see...

Talk about Q-U-A-L-I-T-Y posting...


[/sarcasm]
You have the power to close... flex it woman!!!
Who said I had the power to close threads?!
 

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
Joined
·
18,487 Posts
Ms_Nattereri said:
RhomZilla said:
Ms_Nattereri said:
[sarcasm]

Wow, this was a very valuable thread I see...

Talk about Q-U-A-L-I-T-Y posting...


[/sarcasm]
You have the power to close... flex it woman!!!
Who said I had the power to close threads?!
I meant close your interest to the threads..
 

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
Joined
·
16,831 Posts
RhomZilla said:
Ms_Nattereri said:
RhomZilla said:
Ms_Nattereri said:
[sarcasm]

Wow, this was a very valuable thread I see...

Talk about Q-U-A-L-I-T-Y posting...


[/sarcasm]
You have the power to close... flex it woman!!!
Who said I had the power to close threads?!
I meant close your interest to the threads..
Damn and you say girls are confusing...
 

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
Joined
·
16,831 Posts

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
Joined
·
16,831 Posts
What a slut
 

·
Truffle shuffle!!!!!!!
Joined
·
18,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
why is everbody making fun of death in #'s there is nothing wrong with death in #'s.
death in #'s just wants to have fun and be happy
 

·
Truffle shuffle!!!!!!!
Joined
·
18,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
scarfish said:
People that actually are going insane probably don't post threads stating so on piranha message boards. But if you're adamant in your diagnosis, go see a psychiatrist.
death in #'s already saw a psychaitrist and he said death in #'s is in with the sane people
 

·
joey'd is da man
Joined
·
14,077 Posts
Ms_Nattereri said:
What a slut
unlike you


and death in #'s I'm not making fun of you, and I want you to have fun and be happy - so why not help me by mocking Karen for being a slutty blonde whore
 

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
Joined
·
18,487 Posts
Innes said:
and death in #'s I'm not making fun of you, and I want you to have fun and be happy - so why not help me by mocking Karen for being a slutty blonde whore
*ouch* that was harsh
 

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
Joined
·
16,831 Posts
Innes said:
and death in #'s I'm not making fun of you, and I want you to have fun and be happy - so why not help me by mocking Karen for being a slutty blonde whore
Ouch, harsh words. Sorry though, I dont fit the definition of a slut.
 
1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top