·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Deputy Charged With Raping His Kids For Years
Mills, 37, Is Jailer At Queengate Facility

POSTED: 8:04 am EST February 28, 2005
UPDATED: 12:22 pm EST February 28, 2005

CINCINNATI -- A Hamilton County sheriff's deputy has been charged with raping his two juvenile children over eight years.

Lones Roger Mills, 37, was arrested Sunday on rape charges. Bond was set Monday at $1.5 million.

Mills has been a jailer at the Queensgate correctional facility since his employment with the Hamilton County Sheriff's Office began in 1990.

Mills has been suspended without pay.

The police report says Mills threatened to use force if the victims did not comply.

The sheriff's criminal investigation section is investigating the case.

Stay tuned to News 5 and refresh ChannelCincinnati.com for updates.

Copyright 2005 by ChannelCincinnati.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed
this makes me so sick...
This is my ex girlfriends dad..... I knew something was wrong.. I knew it... she never told anyone.... what a sick man. I can't believe someone could so that.
I don't knwo how to react. I don't knwo if I should call her after a year of no talkin and just ... I don't knwo what to say....

·
Registered
3,854 Posts
he is a perv

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
Is there anything in the world worse than that? I think not. I wish the death sentence would apply in this situation. Those kids will be messed up for life.

·
The Official Blacksheep of PFury!
1,931 Posts
goodnews said:
I don't knwo if I should call her after a year of no talkin and just ... I don't knwo what to say....
[snapback]912924[/snapback]​
Man Goodnews, sorry to hear about that.

I don't see a problem at all with you calling here and just let her know that you support her, and are thinking of her. She is going to need the support.

Really sorry to hear about that.

Jeffrey

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I hope the inmates have fun with that guy...... I'm not a violent person.. .but if I met with him there would be a very violent incounter... adn he'd be a new food for my fish

·
Registered
5,637 Posts
thats fucked up. sorry to hear about your exgirlfriend. give her a call she is going to need all the people she can talk to .

·
8,410 Posts
rchan11 said:
Those inmates he put in jail will take care of him.

[snapback]912952[/snapback]​
Problem is since he is not only a pedophile but also a corections officer he will end up in P.C. (Protective Custody)

He will never see the Gen. pop of Prison where he WOULD get what he deserves!!

·
Registered
11,318 Posts
I would call her and take her out on a friendly date to the movies or something. If you are interested heh.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts