Piranhas Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
id appreaciate it if everyone interested in piranha behaviour to check out this post, its long so make sure you have some time:

http://www.piranha-fury.com/forum/pfury/in...=ST&f=3&t=10428

i made major changes to my P's home and would like to share the differences in there appearance or behaviour.

btw: im thinking this is the longest post. ^^^ well its the longest i've seen. i bet im wrong though. it took about 45 min to write it up. 1.5 pages in word.

please check it out. thanks

MODS: i know you'd find a way to move this or lock it, but just hold of please for a bit.

·
"The Dancing Banana Man"
7,760 Posts
I AM f*cking SICK OF YOU POSTING TOPICS, WITH THE PPOINT OF YOUR LAME TOPIC BEING A LINK TO OTHER ONE OF YOUR TOPICS ASKING THE SAME QUESTION. Cant you post some thing once? and shut the f*ck up? Geezes christ!!! every f*cking question you ask, you post it like 3 f*cking times.

·
joey'd is da man
14,077 Posts
this thread is annoying

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,831 Posts
The banana man getting angry over a post...never thought thatd happen.

·
reasonably awesome
7,613 Posts
Innes said:
this thread is annoying
you know what your right we should ban bobme and emjay and gurke for participating in it, and maybe neo too for good measure cuz hes from that other place anyway

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
what the f*ck are you guys talking about. i post all of maybe 3 times a day and your complaing about it? so i made a big post and made another to direct more people to it? well at least i dont have 1000 pointless posts, saying 1 word answer or something else unproductive.
ban me cuz i posted here? man you guys do need to relax. 90% of my posts are productive in someway. they are helpful or questions not spamming to make a big number

·
reasonably awesome
7,613 Posts
EMJAY said:
what the f*ck are you guys talking about. i post all of maybe 3 times a day and your complaing about it? so i made a big post and made another to direct more people to it? well at least i dont have 1000 pointless posts, saying 1 word answer or something else unproductive.
ban me cuz i posted here? man you guys do need to relax. 90% of my posts are productive in someway. they are helpful or questions not spamming to make a big number
its not just you, don't act as if its personal, we're gonna ban gurke and banana and neo too, all of you are a bunch of jackasses

·
The ASSMAN
20,469 Posts
I was just waiting for you reply EMJAY before I close this. I think you got your wish. No one was talking about banning anyone (p45 doesnt count).

And girls....Play nice.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.