Piranhas Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
1,704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
id appreaciate it if everyone interested in piranha behaviour to check out this post, its long so make sure you have some time:

http://www.piranha-fury.com/forum/pfury/in...=ST&f=3&t=10428

i made major changes to my P's home and would like to share the differences in there appearance or behaviour.

btw: im thinking this is the longest post. ^^^ well its the longest i've seen. i bet im wrong though. it took about 45 min to write it up. 1.5 pages in word.

please check it out. thanks

MODS: i know you'd find a way to move this or lock it, but just hold of please for a bit.

· "The Dancing Banana Man"
7,424 Posts
I AM f*cking SICK OF YOU POSTING TOPICS, WITH THE PPOINT OF YOUR LAME TOPIC BEING A LINK TO OTHER ONE OF YOUR TOPICS ASKING THE SAME QUESTION. Cant you post some thing once? and shut the f*ck up? Geezes christ!!! every f*cking question you ask, you post it like 3 f*cking times.

· .pocketful of sunshine.
13,589 Posts
The banana man getting angry over a post...never thought thatd happen.

· Registered
1,704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
what the f*ck are you guys talking about. i post all of maybe 3 times a day and your complaing about it? so i made a big post and made another to direct more people to it? well at least i dont have 1000 pointless posts, saying 1 word answer or something else unproductive.
ban me cuz i posted here? man you guys do need to relax. 90% of my posts are productive in someway. they are helpful or questions not spamming to make a big number

· reasonably awesome
7,332 Posts
EMJAY said:
what the f*ck are you guys talking about. i post all of maybe 3 times a day and your complaing about it? so i made a big post and made another to direct more people to it? well at least i dont have 1000 pointless posts, saying 1 word answer or something else unproductive.
ban me cuz i posted here? man you guys do need to relax. 90% of my posts are productive in someway. they are helpful or questions not spamming to make a big number
its not just you, don't act as if its personal, we're gonna ban gurke and banana and neo too, all of you are a bunch of jackasses

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.