Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 103 Posts

·
im offended and this is tastless,take it down &#33
4,277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1495904/0...?headlines=true

50 used to be cool but im sorry you aint fuckin with jadakiss and i cant wait till jada coem out as i know he will with a mixtape diss track that will eat 50 ass up

50 u can hate on ja but not d.block!!!!!!

expect styles p, sheek and j-hood to rip him a new one rocafella and beanie siegal still recovering from they tongue lashing

·
Too tasty to give up.
7,043 Posts
Jadakiss is a talentless fat waste, who wishes he could rhyme.

·
4,053 Posts
All this rapper - hip-hop doooy, 50 cent chicken sh*t gets on my nerves, these guys are lacking something either bodily are intellectually.

·
4,053 Posts
jonscilz said:
racist sob probly... ^

edit:
and youre lacking good grammar/spelling...
[snapback]847566[/snapback]​

And your lacking spelling skills, you see probly is spelt probably. Anyways, in other words your certain I'm racist huh? You don't know anything about me and yet you spout out the racist bullshit card. Let me guess your some punkass white boy who gets into the soap opera of rap. See I listen to certain rap but it doesn't become my reality nor do I care if any rapper bashed another.

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
I highly suggest that ALL THREE of you go back to third grade and learn what contractions are.

On topic, the fact that you care about rappers "dissing" their "homies" means that you have no profound enjoyment of the music; just the drama behind it. If you want pop culture, go listen to Hilary Duff while you're at it. Word.

Listen to Dream Theater, Pink Floyd or something like that; it's 1.2 billion times better.

Pac

·
4,053 Posts
PacmanXSA said:
I highly suggest that ALL THREE of you go back to third grade and learn what contractions are.
[snapback]847577[/snapback]​
Totally "awesome" contraction bash, your the f*cking bomb. Your internet penis probably just enlarged.

·
Too tasty to give up.
7,043 Posts
PacmanXSA said:

On topic, the fact that you care about rappers "dissing" their "homies" means that you have no profound enjoyment of the music; just the drama behind it. If you want pop culture, go listen to Hilary Duff while you're at it. Word.

Listen to Dream Theater, Pink Floyd or something like that; it's 1.2 billion times better.

Pac
[snapback]847577[/snapback]​
Shut up. Please, you sound like a total ass. There are people who listen to hip hop for the lyrics and deeper meaning rather than fitting in. And your weak attempt to make us sound stupid with your lame sarcasm didn't work either.

·
im offended and this is tastless,take it down &#33
4,277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
why did i even ask on this site yall aint hip hop fans and no nothing about it for the most part so its my fault ill go to vibe and mtv and rant with fellow hip hop lovers

·
Registered
36 Posts
thoroughbred said:
why did i even ask on this site yall aint hip hop fans and no nothing about it for the most part so its my fault ill go to vibe and mtv and rant with fellow hip hop lovers

[snapback]847654[/snapback]​
don't be alarmed, just bc dees fools dont show love for our peeps dont meen nuthan!! They doNT UNderstand yo, its whak!1 nga!

·
Registered
573 Posts
User said:

And your lacking spelling skills, you see probly is spelt probably. Anyways, in other words your certain I'm racist huh? You don't know anything about me and yet you spout out the racist bullshit card. Let me guess your some punkass white boy who gets into the soap opera of rap. See I listen to certain rap but it doesn't become my reality nor do I care if any rapper bashed another.
[snapback]847575[/snapback]​
what does being white have anything to do with this. i dont care what color your skin is - i can tell youre trash from a mile away so you need to just crawl back into your hole and keep jerking off to aquariums...

·
Registered
36 Posts
jonscilz said:
what does being white have anything to do with this. i dont care what color your skin is - i can tell youre trash from a mile away so you need to just crawl back into your hole and keep jerking off to aquariums...

[snapback]847678[/snapback]​
I think from the tone of that post, you are clearly whit... am I right? why is it that you hate nigs?

·
tap or snap
11,911 Posts
erm...i was a hip hop fan until 90% of it turned ghey.

·
Registered
573 Posts
hold up... who said anything about hating black people? do you know where i come from dave? philly born and raised and live in AC, NJ. i got more black friends than i do white if that means anything. and for the record the only person im bashing is user so relax please.

·
Registered
487 Posts
jonscilz said:
hold up... who said anything about hating black people? do you know where i come from dave? philly born and raised and live in AC, NJ. i got more black friends than i do white if that means anything. and for the record the only person im bashing is user so relax please.

[snapback]847684[/snapback]​
Don't worry about it, Dave2134 is just the latest spammer with no life :nod:

·
Registered
573 Posts
haha i figured as much i was more or less clearing things up for everybody else.. heh

edit: JD ... did you get that one wood sculpture from petsmart in the one pic in your gallery? im looking for something like that and i saw one the other day when i was there and i was shocked at how cheap it was! something like 15 bucks i think... crazy because you know a lfs would sell the same thing for 40+...

·
4,053 Posts
jonscilz said:

[snapback]847678[/snapback]​
What did the word 'racist' have to do with my first comment? Nothing. You jumped to conclusions based on your love for your 'homies drama' which I don't give a sh*t about.

I don't live an hole, but a house that I'm pretty proud of, that I really worked and still work my ass off for. As for the the jerking off comment, that took alot of brain power.

1 - 20 of 103 Posts