Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

· I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
14,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well this afternoon, gf wanted to go adventuring and take pics along the coastline. And since I can be Mr. Romantic at times, I took her along Hwy 1 to check out the beaches and to take pics of us just before sunset. Went to 5 different beach, then decided to eat fast food at the last one. Just as we were about to head home, I decided to go through this mud puddle so I can go off-roading. Little did I know the puddle was deeper than I thought. LOL I couldn't reverse nor move forward, and the whole truck was just covered in mudd.

The beach was supposed to be closed off as soon as night fell, cause this was an isolated beach where you had to drive 1/4 mile down just to get to it. So it was dark as hell, we were alone, the celly had 1 bar remaining until it died out. Man, Cherrie was pissed!!! Pissed off cause I dont ever listen to her and this was the 3rd time we got stuck... all because I wanted to go off-roading.

Called the tow company and said it would cost $180 just to pull me out. After an hr or so, feeling desperate and sorry, some doodes in a Z71 came by and helped pull us out. I offered money ($35) but they insisted that carma should be able to return the favor.

Heres soome pics..

· Registered
2,040 Posts
RhomZilla said:
I decided to go through this mud puddle so I can go off-roading. Little did I know the puddle was deeper than I thought. LOL I couldn't reverse nor move forward, and the whole truck was just covered in mudd.
[snapback]859648[/snapback]​
Dude, that was not a damn mud puddle... looks like a lake!!

Looking back though, wasn't it fun ..... and funny?

How the girlfriend?

· I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
14,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
johndeere said:
Give that truck a 5" suspension lift and throw some 35" boggers under it or you could do a 4" suspension lift and 33's. Lets see if your chik complains then

[snapback]860120[/snapback]​
Oh I had Swampers on the truck before... loved the whirling sound when driving on the freeway! But regardless, even though I lifted the truck or get bigger swampers again, I'd still get stuck in the mud. My trucks only a 2x4, with a mind of a 4x4.

HOLLYWOOD.. good future Priceless Pic.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.