Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 63 Posts

· Registered
10,481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The meeting was posponed until tomorrow. I'm trying to find out why. I need someone to go to the meeting tomorrow and read my letter to them. You may be asked some questions about piranas. All you have to do is tell them what you know. This is really driving me nuts. I should be there and I feel helpless to help at this stage of the game.

Anyone care to represent me?

· Registered
10,481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Here is the official word:
It was posponed because of the interest generated, by other bills being read through. I was told they delayed to officially Wednesday, I am unsure of the time, it sounds like it will be late in the day. Possibly around 4p.m. or later. If you can find a reliable spokesperson on our behalf, that would fair great.

· Registered
10,481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for reply, but yes, you are too far. Hopefully we have some real "men" or "women" here that do the deed. Its their hobby too. I've done all the work. I won't live forever and someone needs to step up to the plate for the future.

· I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
14,634 Posts
I definately would've attened if I wasn't 600 miles away. But what about GG? He's the only alternative I can think of, and around the area.

· Registered
10,481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
grosse gurke Posted Today, 07:11 PM
Yeah...I have scheduled interviews for tomorrow for an open position I have. This could not have come at a worse time of year for me and my comitments to work. Sorry Frank.
This is scheduled for Wednesday GG not tomorrow.

· Registered
10,481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Here's the official word again.

It was posponed because of the interest generated, by other bills being read through. I was told they delayed to officially Wednesday, I am unsure of the time, it sounds like it will be late in the day. Possibly around 4p.m. or later. If you can find a reliable spokesperson on our behalf, that would fair great.

· Registered
10,481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
It takes a lot of huevos to stand up there in a room full of people. It ain't easy. I'm glad now I took a public speaking class in college. My professor always said, talk about things you know, not what you don't. Pearls of wisdom.

1 - 20 of 63 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.