14,077 Posts
Aristarchus said:
for my boss... thanks
I will do it if you work for the former Iraq government

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
as much as it takes.. my boss is an asshole... i could sue him for several things he does that go against OSHA regulations... maybe i should just do that instead.. and live fat dumb and happy for the rest of my life just like he is doing at the moment

·
Registered
972 Posts
I've boxed Golden Gloves for 8 years and have dropped 300# plus guys that could bench over 400# with one punch and have been in over 500 fights in my life and have ony been tagged once. PM me if you're serious and live by me.

Since this is a public forum, of course I am only j/k and am only bragging to be cool. But PM me.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
HawgHunter11 said:
I've boxed Golden Gloves for 8 years and have dropped 300# plus guys that could bench over 400# with one punch and have been in over 500 fights in my life and have ony been tagged once. PM me if you're serious and live by me.

Since this is a public forum, of course I am only j/k and am only bragging to be cool. But PM me.
man.. if only i were being serious... you'd be the first person i'd call

·
Registered
972 Posts
Aristarchus said:
HawgHunter11 said:

man.. if only i were being serious... you'd be the first person i'd call
Oh ok, I thought you were serious.

Since you aren't I was j/k too then.

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
19,142 Posts
HawgHunter11 said:

and in this corner..pfury goldgloves against Aristarchus boss...

·
Registered
972 Posts
thePACK said:
HawgHunter11 said:

and in this corner..pfury goldgloves against Aristarchus boss...
Sorry. Was the farmboy in me coming out and the thought of easy money.

·
Registered
491 Posts
Aristarchus said:
as much as it takes.. my boss is an asshole... i could sue him for several things he does that go against OSHA regulations... maybe i should just do that instead.. and live fat dumb and happy for the rest of my life just like he is doing at the moment
what are OSHA regulations?
where do you work?

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
I think OSHA stands for Occupational saftey and Health Authority. I could easily be wrong about that though.

I work in construction, and have t deal with them pretty often. They can stick their fingers in just about anything though. Restaurants, dept. stores, pet stores, etc.

·
Registered
972 Posts
bgshortys said:
Aristarchus said:
what are OSHA regulations?
where do you work?
Everyone is ruled by OSHA.

OSHA

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
well for one.. aren't you supposed to be tethered to something when you above 6 feet off the ground? sh*t.. just yesterday i was around 40 feet off the ground on a wrickety ass ladder.. with the ladder sideways on a HILL to boot... oh and carrying a 40 pound solar shade + a 20 pound bar that it latches onto up the ladder.. without being tethered.

not like i'm too scared of heights.. but i thought that was bullshit

·
Registered
972 Posts
bgshortys said:
O.K. i gotcha
They can go into any company at anytime and unannounced. If you don't let them in, they can shut you down immediately for however long they deem neccessary and if you do let them in they will find hundreds of thousands of dollars in fines for every company.

Don't get me wrong. They are good people and good for the workers and on their side. They just make sure it's safe for them.

They're the top boss when it comes to authority in the workplace.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.