Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
someone tell me what the f*ck os going on with that crap. make one thread, and didn't click three times or nothing buttt it comes up three other threads all the same. close em or delete em damn make one thread sh*t wtf is up with that shti.

· Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yes indeed wierd, didn't want to even do it but for some f'd up reason it happened. guess it wanted to be three threads. but yes indeed so i'd like to know how it happened as well. freaks me out how it could happen, at the same time as well.

· Registered
19,249 Posts
Grimreaperman said:
someone tell me what the f*ck os going on with that crap. make one thread, and didn't click three times or nothing buttt it comes up three other threads all the same. close em or delete em damn make one thread sh*t wtf is up with that shti.

[snapback]872891[/snapback]​
Did it take a second and you clicked 3 times?

· Photo Whore
2,496 Posts
Had the same thing happen to me when i posted in the non-piranha picture section.
came up with seven identical posts, except only one had the photos. Didnt hit the send button more than once either.
Were there three pics that you attached to the post by any chance? mine had seven pics, and it might not just be a coincidence

· Truffle shuffle!!!!!!!
17,210 Posts
yorkshire said:
Had the same thing happen to me when i posted in the non-piranha picture section.
came up with seven identical posts, except only one had the photos. Didnt hit the send button more than once either.
Were there three pics that you attached to the post by any chance? mine had seven pics, and it might not just be a coincidence

[snapback]875314[/snapback]​
that was very annoying when that happened

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.