Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

· Peace....Through Superior Firepower
10,552 Posts
I Was gonna flame you and Tell you Stop acting like Filo and posting Dumb sh*t ...
But .....
After the Pic posted of that Steak....
Dam ....
Tear that Steak Up

~EDIT~
Is thata Cutco Knife ?

· Registered
19,249 Posts
MR HARLEY said:
I Was gonna flame you and Tell you Stop acting like Filo and posting Dumb sh*t ...
But .....
Dam ....
Tear that Steak Up

~EDIT~
Is thata Cutco Knife ?:laugh:
[snapback]871933[/snapback]​
Hell no it aint Cutco.... Cutco is the bomb

· Banned
799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
MR HARLEY said:
But .....
Dam ....
Tear that Steak Up

~EDIT~
Is thata Cutco Knife ?:laugh:
[snapback]871933[/snapback]​
Already did, as for the knife i don't know. Moms bought it, Now just take my nyquil and take a long nap

10,552 Posts
Xenon said:
[snapback]871935[/snapback]​
, Dam and I used to sell Cutco Too back in the day ...

Now just take my nyquil and take a long nap
Ahhh , Some Good O'le Medicine

· The Official Blacksheep of PFury!
1,418 Posts
Xenon said:
[snapback]871935[/snapback]​
I love a good set of knives, so forgive me for saying this...but what is a cutco knife?

Looking to get a new set, and figured I would ask.

Nice stake by the way...a little thin, and you don't want to ruin the taste of a good stake with A1, but to each their own.

Jeffrey

· joey'd is da man
11,920 Posts
Roger said:
I love steak and love A-1 Steak Sauce even more. Mid-rare, So good. I don't undersand vegetarians or vegan, i could never give up a good thick steak or some BBQ ribs.
View attachment 47026
[snapback]871928[/snapback]​
I'm a vegetarian, but I love you whether you eat steak or not

10,552 Posts
PastorJeff said:
I love a good set of knives, so forgive me for saying this...but what is a cutco knife?

Nice stake by the way...a little thin, and you don't want to ruin the taste of a good stake with A1, but to each their own.

Jeffrey
[snapback]871967[/snapback]​
Cutco, Is the brand of Knife ...
They are Great , Very sharp so if you do Buy them watch your fingers , Let your wife know this also ..I couldnt tell you how many clients I had when i was younger who cut off some of their fingers and or parts of them ...
Shoudl be able to do a search ont he net for some one in your area to come give you a demo in your house ...
The knives cut rope ...and leather like butter ...

G

·
PastorJeff said:
Jeffrey
That's my opinion, also. A great steak can stand alone. A strong "steak sauce" takes away from the culinary experience.

· I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
14,634 Posts
I never liked A1.. even at any fancy restaurant, I ask for good 'ol ketchup!!!

BUt that steak of yours does look delicious!!! Only thing missing are shrimp and garlic mashed potatoes!!

· Banned
799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Im to lazy to try and make those other delicacies such as shrimp and mashed potatoes. Lol, i never thought of just eating the steak alone and taking shots of A-1. Would be a more intense taste as far as the sauce goes, and i love you aswell innes

· G'Dam Mudda Fokka
2,928 Posts
PastorJeff said:

Jeffrey
Check for a company called Vector Marketing. They solely sell the Cutco knives. Watch your wallet though, they are going to try to sell you like a $200+ set ...

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.