DAMN THATS SWEET!

·
2012 Is the year the World ENDS!!!&#33
4,533 Posts
Nice ass Red's

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
i wouldn't part with those reds for the world if i were you. they are psychotic and still young! i hope that madness finds its way into the downloads archive. totally awsome video!

·
The Lord Himself is Life to me
4,283 Posts
That is an amazing shoal you have there. I also wouldn't part with those guys. Great color and super bold. Very impressive.

·
Registered
780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
dutchfrompredator said:
i wouldn't part with those reds for the world if i were you. they are psychotic and still young! i hope that madness finds its way into the downloads archive. totally awsome video!

[snapback]846418[/snapback]​
SLANTED said:
That is an amazing shoal you have there. I also wouldn't part with those guys. Great color and super bold. Very impressive.

[snapback]846586[/snapback]​
i sold them this past week. it was very hard for me to let go, but i have too many reds as it is and i didn't want to raise them up even bigger and not properly care for them, as well as get attached. my 200 is overcrowded as it is. i just used that space for a single serra. i bought fishofury's spilo, no regrets whatsoever... that fish is badasssss....

i have another vid of the reds if you guys would like to see, but i wil have to post it later since im not on the wifi at school.

·
Registered
3,477 Posts
NavinWithPs said:
i sold them this past week. it was very hard for me to let go, but i have too many reds as it is and i didn't want to raise them up even bigger and not properly care for them, as well as get attached. my 200 is overcrowded as it is. i just used that space for a single serra. i bought fishofury's spilo, no regrets whatsoever... that fish is badasssss....

i have another vid of the reds if you guys would like to see, but i wil have to post it later since im not on the wifi at school.
[snapback]846722[/snapback]​
Awesome p's i bet someone is real happy with their new killers

1 - 18 of 18 Posts