Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
4,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i was sittin here chattin on msn....when i saw one of my caribe LEAP out of the tank, looked like a damn dolphin...he flew out of my tank, landed on my ps2 controller....i saved his ass and toss him back in the tank....never had any tops for the tank....probably wont get anyeither (too much fabrication involved to make it look good)...anyways..just thought id share my experience :rasp:

·
these cold eyes lock much wonder...
5,370 Posts
get a top dude thay are smarter fish than you would think

·
Registered
655 Posts
lol like a dolphine was it lol.... i dont use a lid either i just took a piece of plexi glass cut it in to. and then cut each piece to fit both side of the top ( i got a middle divider on the black trim on the top) the only thin is u have to flip them over now and again because the water and humidity from the tank warp it.

·
Registered
4,986 Posts
i'd really get a top if I were you. you can make one out of acryic. anyhow....It would be really sad to come from work/school and find you favorite fish dried up and stuck to your carpet :nod:

·
5,370 Posts
i just keep fliping the plexo glass to keep it flat,,

·
Registered
4,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
LMFAO...it was like a hollywood movie scene fella's....if i got a top, it would look like ass...which im not really up for..il try and figure out a solution in the near future....it was hilarious tho

·
Registered
1,743 Posts
*top hommie* all i can say lol

·
Registered
415 Posts
dude .... get a top...

·
Registered
4,986 Posts
LMFAO...it was like a hollywood movie scene fella's....if i got a top, it would look like ass...which im not really up for..il try and figure out a solution in the near future....it was hilarious tho
lol I can just imagine the scene!

·
5,370 Posts
man your water musta been right up to the rim or somthin,,

·
Registered
750 Posts
LOL....yeah nothing to special...the fish jumping out was like a fantasy or something...nice splash coming out, hard landing onto a ps2 controller......he seems like hes doing fine
[/quote]

you're lucky your silly ass was there when it happend! lol

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
man you can buy the glass top hinges from the fish stores
and find a local glass shop to cut you up some pieces
it would prolly run you around 40 bucks
but thats nothing compaired to the price of a cariba

1 - 20 of 21 Posts