1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
joey'd is da man
14,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can you believe it?
Those of you who met me on piranha in general
http://pub90.ezboard.com/fpiranhainfofrm1
will know how much I tried to get them popular, well after ages of the admin being really crap and doing absolutly nothing the board was dead!
I pointed this out to KenCo and he has banned me for it!
and now it is even more dead because they have banned me :laugh:
Xenon - never get like that!

·
joey'd is da man
14,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Over there there were only 2 regular posters - me and nitrofish
and we are both here!
I think that is why I am banned!

·
joey'd is da man
14,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
to be honest in the year and a bit I was using that site I never really got to know KenCo - I think he is a bit of a dick, and so it has seemed did everyone else!
He only started that site because he fell out with the Predfish.net people.
to answer your question I just don't know!

·
Registered
698 Posts
oh well, with all those popups I got nailed with checking out your link, no loss
. I don't know the guy to call him a dick. Me, I'm to much of a pin-head to be a dick, but I'm pretty sure I'm not to far from it LOL.

·
joey'd is da man
14,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
As I remember he had a go at Nitrofish for something stupid, but he didn't get banned.
and as I say I really didn't know him, I just got the idea he wasn't too popular.
and I didn't like him - but that was more for his lack of doing anything to the site and letting it slowly die.
Notice all of his forums are marked as new, They are all over 1&1/2 years old, perhaps more!
and the only one people ever used was the piranha one.

·
Registered
27,223 Posts
If anyone ever has a problem with this board or the way you are being treated please let me know. This board is meant to provide a place for all experience levels and the open exchange of information. As for me becoming a dick, i dont see that happening in the near future

·
"Nitro"
5,386 Posts
Innes said:
As I remember he had a go at Nitrofish for something stupid, but he didn't get banned.
and as I say I really didn't know him, I just got the idea he wasn't too popular.
and I didn't like him - but that was more for his lack of doing anything to the site and letting it slowly die.
Notice all of his forums are marked as new, They are all over 1&1/2 years old, perhaps more!
and the only one people ever used was the piranha one.
haha, ya I remember that one! he claimed I was working for the enemy(predatoyfish) and I should leave. I was just letting everyone know there are better boards to get your questions answered.

anyhow sorry to hear that, but who really cares about that board anyway, not even the only mod cares about it. the hell with it.

·
"Nitro"
5,386 Posts
I wrote a little memorial for you there.

innes has been banned. every one read this
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sorry everyone, innes has been banned by the moderator of this board(I assume because of his reply in plants and nitrate). I myself will miss his sarcasm and wit.

everone lets now take a moment of silence for our friend innes.

·
joey'd is da man
14,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
nitrofish said:
I wrote a little memorial for you there.

innes has been banned. every one read this
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sorry everyone, innes has been banned by the moderator of this board(I assume because of his reply in plants and nitrate). I myself will miss his sarcasm and wit.

everone lets now take a moment of silence for our friend innes.
Thanks Nitrofish,
I cant even get on to the board to see it, but I am pleased to know you have done this.
and what did I put in reply to plants and nitrate?
I think it might have been because I invited people from predfish to the site and put a link on piranha in general to show what they said and why they didn't want to come.
or perhaps it was because I said that all the members from there are also members here, where it is bigger, better, popular, and no pop up ads!
:rockin:

Judazzz - "Well, I guess that's a final "over-and-out" for ezBoard "

I think that was due a long time ago. :nod:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.