Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
1,693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
a couple months ago i had that little black snail problem. i salted, i cleaned, i removed deco, they went away. well i noticed something large on one of my plants and checked it out......this is today, mind you; i haven't seen a snail in a long ass time. so upon further inspection i find that it's one of the snails, however, he's now the size of a marble and masquerading as a piece of black gravel i guess. FILTHY BEAST! i just hate snails and think they suck (unless lightly fried in oil and garlic and served on rocksalt). i grabbed him and threw him in the sink and imploded his shell before rinsing his whole body and soul down the drain and into the nj municipal water system. goodnight sweet prince........god i'm baked right now. WAKE AND BAKE!

· Registered
1,693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
plants no, ROSIES YES!
i think they came in via feeder water or a plant i switched from the feeder tank to the pygo tank. i can take them though. i've got over ninety confirmed kills on these snails and something like one hundred eighty probables.

· Captain P
2,678 Posts
dutchfrompredator said:
a couple months ago i had that little black snail problem. i salted, i cleaned, i removed deco, they went away. well i noticed something large on one of my plants and checked it out......this is today, mind you; i haven't seen a snail in a long ass time. so upon further inspection i find that it's one of the snails, however, he's now the size of a marble and masquerading as a piece of black gravel i guess. FILTHY BEAST! i just hate snails and think they suck (unless lightly fried in oil and garlic and served on rocksalt). i grabbed him and threw him in the sink and imploded his shell before rinsing his whole body and soul down the drain and into the nj municipal water system. goodnight sweet prince........god i'm baked right now. WAKE AND BAKE!

[snapback]855441[/snapback]​

· Registered
3,063 Posts
dutchfrompredator said:

[snapback]855441[/snapback]​

· I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
14,634 Posts
Glad you spotted them early. Certain snails can be helpfull and/or destructive in the home aqua tanks. Finding them early before they multiply is the best way to prevent future problems

· Registered
10,778 Posts
elTwitcho said:
I almost wish I didn't have piranhas so I could get a big huge snail problem, let it get way out of hand and then put in 2 clownloaches and watch them slaugther hundreds upon hundreds of the little bastards
[snapback]855959[/snapback]​
lol how long would it take for the clownloaches to eradticate them?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.