Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My little sister ( I love her ) but shes an idiot. she lost my WWF tickets
when she was playing Britneys Dance Moves on my PS2 in my room and so when she went to the mall with her friends on Saturday I went into her room and got her hamster
then dropped him in my Piranha tank
. they didnt even look at him. then I tried to fish him out but he sank to the bottom
and the P's took to him
. First went his belly
, after he started bleeding they went crazy and tore him up
. It will be the last time I feed my Piranha rodents because they get the tank all messy with debris. I bought my sister a new hamster before she got home and told her the cat got it.

·
G'Dam Mudda Fokka
3,217 Posts
:eek: Savage. Almost scared me as much as when I saw this black plastic bag today being tossed all over the road as we were driving back from Santa Cruz. I thought it was a cat being killed numerous times... Savage Man... Nice save though. Probly would have had more fun if you made the hamster bleed more, and sorta just dangled him above the tank...piss off the Piranha's, make them all beasty.

·
Sex Kitten Lover
358 Posts
Thanks for the chuckle this morning, funny story.

·
Registered
27,223 Posts
I actually have a similar story. Actually my crazy friend cfr3 threw a fraternaties pledge hamster in with the P's (same one that killed the mouse) and they tore it up and only left a head, and a spinal cord. He put the carcass back in the cage and gave it back to the pledges and warned them never to let their beloved pledge pet out of their site!!

·
Piranha Expert
4,309 Posts
SHE LOST YOUR WHAT?!!!!!!! I WOULD DO MORE THEN KILL A DAMN HAMSTER>>> ID GO AND TEAR UP HER ROOM AND THROW EVERYTHING AROUND!!!!

but that was sweet....

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,831 Posts
If shes listening to Britney Spears then you know she has to be little and for you to kill her hamster over it
thats just not right. Are you sure you, yourself, didnt misplace them?!

·
G'Dam Mudda Fokka
3,217 Posts
britney spears? who is it you speak of? i know only of a 'spear britney' . . .

·
G'Dam Mudda Fokka
3,217 Posts
hah ... yeah ... i dislike spear britney, she's too fake... dumb broad ... ey doo, you shoulda drowned her b.s. dance moves thing-a-ma-bob...

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
19,142 Posts
you have some big balls rddude! wicked

·
Registered
27,223 Posts
That truly does take nads of steel, just to lie about it and replace it with a random hamster is tough.. lolololol.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.