Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

· Registered
3,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
usually winkyee (Pete) helps me with the whole video compilation and hosting, but I have not seen him online in such a long time so I dont know what else to do.

Anyways...I have more than just the cariba feeding video. I have 5 videos that are all different including cariba feeding, lobster catching goldfish, lobster eating goldfish, petting my 14" rhom....you guys get the point. so could someone host the videos for me or maybe tell me where to get some free webspace and I will do it myself.

thanks a bunch, guys

· Registered
3,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
b_ack51 said:
Can you edit the video to make it shorter or less quality???? I'd take off any opening scenes that say "CARIBA VIDEO" or intro scenes.
[snapback]841144[/snapback]​
there are not any intro scenes or anything like that. I do not know how to edit a video to make it shorter or with less quality. also, I dont really want to make the video of any less quality that it already is. I like the quality 'as-is' and if anything I would rather they be better in quality.

can anyone host these videos for me?? I have one of me petting my 14" rhom, a lobster catching and eating a live goldfish & cariba eating a large piece of catfish.

· These colours don't run !
4,746 Posts
MR HARLEY said:
pm filo , i think he bookmarked some link to free web hosting
[snapback]840886[/snapback]​
yeh.....he helped me.

top man

· Registered
1,693 Posts
they can clone a sheep and we can't get cariba videos? wtf is going on here. someone do something. cariba feeding vids! and why the hell are there never new vids in our downloads section with so many people making new vids lately. HELP!!!!!!!!!!! we need a moderator to help!

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.