Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I changed the divider in to a transport one. that's what happend 10 minutes after the change.

·
Offical P-Fury Ex-communicant
6,712 Posts
I do hope you are planning on getting those fish their own tank soon. Much more of that and their faces will be rubbed so raw they wont be very appealing fish.
BTW, both those fish look beautiful.

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I do hope you are planning on getting those fish their own tank soon. Much more of that and their faces will be rubbed so raw they wont be very appealing fish.
BTW, both those fish look beautiful.
not really. they calmed down and did their own bussiness after a while. they still don't like each other but won't rub the divider any more.
those fishes are smart, isn't it?

·
Registered
90 Posts
haha same with my old ones, i think geryis know there are a good looking, thats why they tend to be fannys !!

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
Nice fishes, get rid of the goldfish feeders.

Hater

·
Offical P-Fury Ex-communicant
6,712 Posts
You all are really giving geryi to much credit. You ever seen one eating live food? They are EXTREMLY food agressive. They hit food items EXTREMLY hard. Devon, hope you score some amazing deals on those geryi man!! They are amazing grouped together.

·
Caribe > Any Other Piranha
6,351 Posts
this is the situation in my tank rite now, but i have a 7" brandti and a 5" caribe going at it. Constantly

·
Registered
310 Posts
Your piranhas are very nice and look like agressive. But ı think about sperator isn't cool. Because it is transparent . If it is changed; Your piranhas are more interest with you

·
DSFR FF3922
5,021 Posts
You all are really giving geryi to much credit. You ever seen one eating live food? They are EXTREMLY food agressive. They hit food items EXTREMLY hard. Devon, hope you score some amazing deals on those geryi man!! They are amazing grouped together.
Thanks man

Thats my next project for after xmas.
Iv never actually seen my geryi eat! although the food does dissapear after iv left the room for 20 minutes or so!
He's still a very shy fish but i guess that should be expected

·
Registered
2,701 Posts
That a cool vid man you have a very impressive P collection

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
thanks guys. they went on another war last night. the geryi bited the divider several times, which made a big sound. both fishes aren't worth trusting.

·
Registered
8,568 Posts
Great looking fish, both of them. Hope that they do not injure anything by rubbing up and down on the divider.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts