Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Kyle's Mom Is A Big Fat Bxtch! IMO
2,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, so my day started out as such...I knew I had a court appearance scheduled today, but my roommate threw my notice away, so I had no idea which court to go to. I got pulled over on a stretch of highway where a couple different districts could have jurisdiction, depending on who pulls you over. Well, after calling any and all possible court locations, I was told by all that I was not in their system. So as a last resort, I go back to the scene of my original infraction (speeding) to try to find a cop posted up so I can ask him where I might have court if I were to get pulled over in the area (kinda wierd, but I had exercised all other options). I find this cop and ask him about my situation, and he tells me it could only be one of a couple different courts, all of which I had already called that morning. So left with no answers, nowhere else to turn, I head home. Well, on the way home, I pass this cop, make a couple turns and boom, hes following me. Im not at all nervous because I havent done anything wrong...so his lights go on, I pull over. He comes to my car and I start asking him about my situation. But hes not trying to hear it. All he knows is Im the bad guy peasant citizen and that he is the almighty cop. Hes like "It could be other cities down further...but we're not talking about that, we're talking about right here." So I answer back "I know WE arent talking about that...IM ASKING YOU." Then hes like "Well, wait til I handle this first, then Ill answer any questions you have." So Im like, "Cool." All the while, his f****t buddy also got out of his car and was like, scanning over the inside of my car, inch by inch, looking for god knows what...Honestly, they way I was being treated made me feel like I was already a criminal, which f*cking pisses me off because I have nothing but traffic violations on my record. So the f****t cop comes back, comes to my window. The other cop gets out again and stands by my passenger door again for some reason. I actually started to think I was going to get arrested or that they were going to search my car when both **** got out. *Side note, in my angered state, I most certainly would have refused permission to search my vehicle since I gave them no impression that my car contained anything illegal...ANYWAYS...he hands me a ticket for a cracked windshield, tells me about the court, phone number, blah blah. Then he goes to walk away and Im like, "Hey, what about those questions I wanted to ask you." Cutting me off, he says "You need to call the court thats in the city where you got the ticket." I go "Thats what Im trying to tell you....but youre not listening to me...." Then Im like "You honestly dont care, do you? You just want me to leave you alone, dont you?" And he basically acknowledged my suspicion and went on his merry, donut eating, tax collecting, citiizen harrassing, f****t ass day. Ive met some cool cops and all, but 95% are in the field because they have 2" dicks and they get to carry an unconcealed gun which make them feel more like men. They are also the type that werent at all cool in high school, so they are taking the route of being a total prick and powertripping for all the times they werent invited to parties. I hate cops. Respond to the thread, hate on me...but let it be known, Im not complaining about my ticket that I got...my windshield is cracked, and I understand that I can and did get a ticket for that. But he didnt have to have the attitude he did, especially since IM THE ONE GETTING PULLED THE f*ck OVER. f****t cops man...I swear...makes me wanna go on a 'spree...and right now, in this moment and time...I totally understand how people are brought to do such things...

·
Registered
8,643 Posts

bagged myself one fiiiine doughnut!

atleast youre alive PF... ever think about that...

·
2,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

bagged myself one fiiiine doughnut!

atleast youre alive PF... ever think about that...
Yes I think about that...but that really isnt the issue here...I cant stand when somebody demands your time and attention but turns around and turns their nose up to you when you try to get some cooperation out of them. Powertripping *******...

·
LionHart
13,101 Posts
I've thought many times about how I wish I could walk in and "Resign from interaction with the police."

"I'll make you guys a deal. You ignore me and I'll ignore you. If I'm driving a little fast or not signaling for a turn, then don't ticket me, and if I get robbed or somebody's invading my space I'll deal with it on my own and not call for your assistance."

I know it's a ridiculous notion, but it's humorous to think of that negotation... and if I could, I would.

·
2,094 Posts
Funny you say that because Ive thought that same exact though thousands of times in my life...but its not really a good deal for them...they make too much money pulling people over and whatnot. If I ran the government, hell, Id probably do the same thing to generate revenue.. But since I am i the lowly position Im in, Im AT LEAST allowed to feel the way I feel...thats one thing they cant control...my utter disdain for them and what they stand for. "Protect and Serve" my left f*cking nut...more like "Intimidate and Control"...

·
Registered
387 Posts
dude I was off my street for 3 minutes driving to dunking donuts before work, the road i cross to get to dunkin donuts sepaarates Edison and Woodbridge. a cop was following me from Edison to Woodbridge and turned on his lights the second I pulled into Dunkin Donuts. in the morning mind you with all those people getting their coffee(the dunkin donunts here have glass windows)

woodbridge cops are powertripping tarts. He wanted to give me a ticket SO bad. But i ended up PBA BADGE f*cking his butt. But then I look like an idiot going inside the DD after jsut being pulled over especially since I know all the people that work there. Awesome

btw he pulled me over for tints and no front plate which is a secondary offense, I should have been doing a first offense to get pulled over then a ticket for the secondary offense. cops = poopy.

but EDISON cops are awesome. haha I love the cops in my town. They don't care about stupid violations but they care about crimes. Who has the time to stop you for having no front license plate?

·
LionHart
13,101 Posts
"Intimidate and Control."

That about says it.

·
Registered
3,074 Posts
Foster: All right meow. (1) Hand over your license and registration.
[the man hands him his license]
Foster: Your registration? Hurry up meow. (2)
[Mac ticks off two fingers]
Larry Johnson: Sorry.
[the man laughs a little]
Foster: Is there something funny here boy?
Larry Johnson: Oh, no.
Foster: Then why you laughing, Mister... Larry Johnson?
[pause]
Foster: All right meow, (3) where were we?
Larry Johnson: Excuse me, are you saying meow?
Foster: Am I saying meow?
[Mac puts his hands up for the fourth one, but makes an "eehhh" facial expression, as he is considering the last one]
Larry Johnson: I thought...
Foster: Don't think boy. Meow, (4) do you know how fast you were going?
[man laughs]
Foster: Meow. (5) What is so damn funny?
Larry Johnson: I could have sworn you said meow.
Foster: Do I look like a cat to you, boy? Am I jumpin' around all nimbly bimbly from tree to tree?
[Mac is gut-busting laughing]
Foster: Am I drinking milk from a saucer?
[feigned anger]
Foster: Do you see me eating mice?
Foster: [Mac and the man are laughing their heads off now] You stop laughing right meow! (6)
Larry Johnson: [the man stops and swallows hard] Yes sir.
Foster: Meow, (7) I'm gonna have to give you a ticket on this one. No buts meow. (8) It's the law.
[rips off the ticket and hands it to the man]
Foster: Not so funny meow, (9) is it?
Foster: [Foster gets up to leave, but Mac shakes his hands at him, indicating only nine meows] Meow! (10)

·
Registered
3,777 Posts
/tells pygo i might be able to get him an awsome deal on new windshield

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
i have that memorized.....funniest scene in the movie

BTW..cops are just doing there jobs. They can come off like dicks, but they really dont have as much power as they let on. Honesty, if you feel your rights were violated call an attorney.

·
My Rhom could kick your Rhom's ass!
4,697 Posts
so pygo should call his attorney because he felt the cop was being a dick huh?...... good luck with that one pygo-

·
Skankzilla
18,320 Posts
License and registation CHICKEN f*cker!

In all honesty though, I've never had one good experience with a police officer. If is me riding my motorcycle, driving my car, having my car broken into and vandalized or being robbed for $6000 worth of stuff. Each time the cop is an asshole and on a powertrip.

Riding motorcycle accelerating to pass a car to get out of his blind spot. (Any motorcyclist knows what I'm talking about, car beats motorcycle every time). Anyways, I get pulled over so I stop. He throws me off the bike and onto the curb. I sit there for 20 minutes while he searches for any warrant possible and then gives me a bullshit ticket where he said I was doing 68 in a 35. I look at him and say "Sir I was not going 68 miles per hour, at the RPM I was at and the gear I was in, it's impossible. I was going about 40 miles per hour but only to get out of the blindspot of that yellow sunfire." "I have you clocked at 68." "Mind if I see that gun cause I know for a fact I was not going that fast." "Sir the ticket could be worse, I could give you a wreckless op." "How can you give me a speeding ticket or wreckless if I wasn't even going that fast, and when its impossible for the bike to go that fast at that RPM and in that gear." "Sir he's your ticket, you can fight it in court. I don't want to see you as a spot on the road" "Have a nice day sir, sorry I was trying to be safe and remove myself from a persons blindspot so I wouldn't be that spot on the road."

Then he follows me for a mile before turning off. Thank god for my lawyer who got my ticket reduced from 4 points moving violation to an equipment issue with 0 points and a non moving violation. Cost me some money, but saved me some money for the next 3 years.

Then the time my old place got broken into and sh*t was stolen. 2 hours later a cop shows up and then accuses me & my roommate of stealing our own stuff. "How did they get in?" I look over at broken window that's missing and say "I think over in this window sir." "Where's the screen for that window?" Roommate replies "They probably stole that too." Lost $6000 worth of stuff, cop takes one finger print and never gets back to us.

I could go on but they're probably watching everything I type as I speak.

·
Registered
7,634 Posts
unfortunately as you said, most of the time cops do come off with that attitude. i think it is because they are scared and think that their attempts to intimidate may make people more cooperative (ie, a false sense of authority). they are probably thinking that everyone they pull over may take a shot at them or something. i guess their job can be scary but if you sign up for it then be prepared to take it, don't be a jerk to everyone else.

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
so pygo should call his attorney because he felt the cop was being a dick huh?...... good luck with that one pygo-
If a cop over steps his bounds then legal action is your only option. Im not saying that in this particular case he should call an attorney, in fact i dont think the cop did anything wrong besides bust his balls a little and be slightly uncooperative here.

...and yes. Harassment is a common cause of action against many police officers.

·
Registered
2,949 Posts
I too hate them motherf***ng, power-tripping cops. I dont have a PBA card or FOP or whatever, so I dont stand a chance if Im gonna get pulled over, so I just drive sllllllooooooooowwwwlllllllyyyyy, especially when a cop tries to follow me just to piss 'em off. Always, he's gonna overtake and go after faster ones. I've just resigned my fate to that.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts