Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I flipped the light on in my 37 and noticed very small "worms" sloooooowly crawling around on the front of my tank.
I am raising the water temp. to about 81, and am going to do a water change. Other than this, what else can be done???

·
Registered
2,105 Posts
You might have overfed your fish...just stop feeding them for a couple of days...the problem would go away...in the near future...don't overfeed them...if you do...take out whatever thatz left in the tank...

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
19,142 Posts
yeah the worms come from overfeed and decay matter on the bottom of your tank..do a water change with a gravel vac and it should clear up...just watch out on your feeding

·
Dodge City
10,070 Posts
Damn things, I was just going to switch some things over to my Rhoms recently vacated tank and guess what? White worms crawling all over the sides of the tank.I just dropped some feeders in there and salted it. I have only had them once a couple years ago in my 120 and used salt to get rid of them.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.