Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got the thiinking the other dayabout Christmas coming and what i ant to get for myself so i started thinking about the fish right away...So i want an opinion on if i should keep the 4 4" reds i have or if i should get something else i was looking at the sanchezi they look pretty sweet but at the same time i really want a Blue Diamond P or maybe if theyre is a way to keeps my 4 p's and put in some different p's with them what are your opinions? btw i know its a long shot on mixing p's but thats why im asking for sure....thanx

·
Is a Boss.
4,236 Posts
its all personal preference but if you keep your reds you can keep caribes, terns, possibly pirayas with them. serras and pygos dont mix. what size tank do you have them in?

·
Registered
8,568 Posts
Yeah, depends on what size tank you have, but you can mix any members of the pygo family together if your tank is large enough. As stated above, do not mix any pygo and serras.

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
can you name all the Pygos you can think of please i cant really decide on things like this too easy iu need some input here on what you all think is good please and thank you!!

·
Registered
8,568 Posts
Reds
Super Reds
Cariba
Terns
Piraya

Reds and Super Reds more or less are the same thing. Supers are simply wild caught reds from Northern Brazil with a recirculating spot pattern.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts