Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally gave my fry a few goldfish to sink their teeth into. When I was watching them I noticed that one would go take a bite then swim off and then another would do it.. and so on. DANG NABBIT !! I want them to rip the f*cker to shreads !! LOL, At least I will have raised nice polite P's who have good eating habbits.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Yeah don't worry like Gargoyle said, they will get nasty. Back when I got my first reds they were a little slow. After having them for a few months, wow.
Once they get to be about, oh , say 5" they will give you much satisfaction. Then you will get a big kick out of throwing them a large feeder.

ttldnial

·
OPEFE
10,249 Posts
It take time but fury will raise...you will see my friend, you will see...!

·
The ASSMAN
20,469 Posts
You are calling them fry so I am assuming they are very small. They may not even have teeth yet that would be capable of taking down a goldfish.

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,487 Posts
Aww... your guys are still babies!! Soon enough they their natural instincts will p/u and you will witness the FURY!!

·
18,487 Posts
Try guppies or minows.. even live brine shrimp. Have you ever seen them unleash the FURY on live brineshrip?!?!

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I know they are not gunna teaar goldfish to shreds yet, I was just having some fun posting that.I got fedder guppies for them but they just eat them whole. My P's do just fine gumming goldfish to death .. LOL

·
18,487 Posts
dead golfish said:
how can fry eat guppies whole?!?!?
Depends what you consider the size of a fry. I had frys before, threw in a guppy. I guess one fry was greedy enough to try and eat it himself, but ended up with the guppy stuck in his mouth for a good 5 min. LOL

1 - 13 of 13 Posts