Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't find where you're able to load your pics to post them for people to see. I figured it out on the other board format but having great difficulties working it on here. I need to post some pics of my rhom's side, I think its just a rub from something in the tank or near the heater but want to make sure and see what ya'll think. Please help me get this thing workin again.

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What I mean is posting actual pictures on this board like I was able to do before. I can't seem to figure out how to do it anymore.

·
Registered
27,223 Posts
RoseCity - I am currently working on allowing you to post pictures directly to the board. For the time being you will need to host the images somewhere (or email them to me to host) and use the IMG tags to post. Sorry for the inconvenience.

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks Xenon, I now see you've already been able to accomplish that. You seem to know quite a bit about websites and I hope you'll read my question in another post in the Lounge. The other thing, do you think you could maybe host my video for me on here for people to see if I email it to you until I get my website working to where I can post them myself...can't figure out the FTP to get it to work right.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts