Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 264 Posts

· Registered
2,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I really don't. He didn't create this planet nor did he create us. The bible is a bunch of bologna, stories passed down generation to generation then finally written down on paper. Do people still believe in Greek gods still? like Zeus or Aphrodite? I don't think so if so maybe I'm wrong but Those gods seemed foolish to the generations to come and is now why there considered myths. There is no heaven or hell. Once you die your done, you decompose into the ground and you are recycled back into the world threw the soil. God is used for the sake of keeping our generations moral. Many people look up to god when they have encountered something that is out of there power. Yet is there any real proof he exists?

· This f*cking Guy!
8,936 Posts
ozhp said:
I really don't. He didn't create this planet nor did he create us. The bible is a bunch of bologna, stories passed down generation to generation then finally written down on paper. Do people still believe in Greek gods still? like Zeus or Aphrodite? I don't think so if so maybe I'm wrong but Those gods seemed foolish to the generations to come and is now why there considered myths. There is no heaven or hell. Once you die your done, you decompose into the ground and you are recycled back into the world threw the soil. God is used for the sake of keeping our generations moral. Many people look up to god when they have encountered something that is out of there power. Yet is there any real proof he exists?
[snapback]863864[/snapback]​
My E-Buddy....We think Alike :nod:

· Breaki'n all day...
4,256 Posts
ozhp said:
and the sparks begin to fly...
i really don't know if he exists

· Registered
2,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
god??? More like a natural disaster......

"Tsunamis, also called seismic sea waves or, incorrectly, tidal waves, generally are caused by earthquakes, less commonly by submarine landslides, infrequently by submarine volcanic eruptions and very rarely by a large meteorite impact in the ocean. Submarine volcanic eruptions have the potential to produce truly awesome tsunami waves. The Great Krakatau Volcanic Eruption of 1883 generated giant waves reaching heights of 125 feet above sea-level, killing thousands of people and wiping out numerous coastal villages."
(http://www.nws.noaa.gov/om/brochures/tsunami2.htm)

I dont see god listed as a cause do any of you?

· Registered
621 Posts
ozhp said:
I believe in God myself, but everyones entitled to their own beliefs or non beliefs. your own experiences or circumstances make you a non believer, and me a believer but to each their own.

· 2012 Is the year the World ENDS!!!&#33
3,545 Posts
ozhp said:
So you are one of those who believe in slime to ape to man? I do not care if you do not believe in THE LORD. I am NO ONE to JUDGE you, I'm just a man. But I do not like that fact you call the BIBLE a bunch of bologna. Have you died and come back to life to prove that their is a GOD or that their is no GOD? I think not! Have you ever wonder why science can not prove everthing? Sometimes a little thing called FAITH goes a long way. I respect your opinion even though I do not believe it. But I ask you and everone else who believes like you do, do NOT CALL THE BIBLE a bunch of bologna.

· Registered
2,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Can you support the statment you made about science cant prove anything??? Id love to see that. And please show us all how the "lord" and your religion proves the fact that one man created our earth? Have fun with that one.

· Registered
2,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Xenon said:
So where did we come from? How was the world formed? Where did all the "stuff" come from prior the Big Bang....?
[snapback]863985[/snapback]​
see now you got me there.... But i lean twords physics befor I fill my head with the idea of a higher being creating the surroundings we live in today. How can you honostly think someone created all this? I dont see how you can except a theory filled with so many holes and so many what ifs...... Science supports each theory with evidence, And what evidence does god have?

(if you havent noticed im horrible at spelling........ ive been "blessed" with ADD and dyslexia. sigh)

1 - 20 of 264 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.