Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,504 Posts
Why is it that when most of you guys post links to see different sites, I get this window. It pisses the flood out of me cause I can see shiz!!! Anyone know how to take this out or prevent it from happeneing?

·
18,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Heres a bigger view...

·
Danse Macabre!
10,561 Posts
Because Internet Explorer is a wretched piece of sh*t and you should be using Mozilla. It's a whole lot more stable than IE among all the other benefits. I think part of your problem is that your IE is probably infected with spyware that causes errors like that when you open another link from here, it's a guess but it's more common than you'd think.

As for why you can't see links, it is possible that some wiseass replaced your eye drops with super glue, see a doctor

·
8,410 Posts
elTwitcho said:
Because Internet Explorer is a wretched piece of sh*t and you should be using Mozilla. It's a whole lot more stable than IE among all the other benefits. I think part of your problem is that your IE is probably infected with spyware that causes errors like that when you open another link from here, it's a guess but it's more common than you'd think.

As for why you can't see links, it is possible that some wiseass replaced your eye drops with super glue, see a doctor

[snapback]914122[/snapback]​
FIREFOX

or perhapps your an 81yr old Thai monk..

·
Registered
611 Posts
elTwitcho said:

not involved man...

·
18,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
elTwitcho said:
Can it be infected with SpyWare? Its a new comp that runs on a wireless router.

And how does one get MoZilla???

·
8,410 Posts
just do a basic search for "firefox download" and you will get it.

I switched over a few months ago and am quite happy with it.

I'd also DL some good spyware stuff. I use "spyware DR." I paid $20. for a full version with a year worth of updates, and have been completely free of ALL spyware ever since. I run it at startup, and it tells you when there is a database update so it is always current

·
"Bruce Lee" the Legend
5,194 Posts
RhomZilla said:
elTwitcho said:

[snapback]914150[/snapback]​
Click me

Damn Rhom, first your hand hurts, now you can't see

J/K man :rasp:

·
18,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
fishofury said:
RhomZilla said:
elTwitcho said:

Click me

[snapback]914216[/snapback]​
Thanks man. I tried looking for Firefox download on IE and it didnt let me connect. This should help better.

·
"Bruce Lee" the Legend
5,194 Posts
RhomZilla said:
fishofury said:
RhomZilla said:
elTwitcho said:

Click me

[snapback]914216[/snapback]​
:laugh: Thanks man. I tried looking for Firefox download on IE and it didnt let me connect. This should help better.

[snapback]914217[/snapback]​
No problem

·
Registered
815 Posts
i get that alot i thought it was just coz i was on a multi server with other people! but i dont see most links at work coz comp is crap!

ps i just noticeds on the back of my wireless key boared it says "WARNING some expers belive that the use of any keyboard may cause serious injury to hand,WRISTS,arms,neck or back. if you feel pain ,numbness,weakness in theses areas see a qualified health professional."
was gona put it in you thread but didnt wnt to drag it back up.
there is more but i think you should know the rest!!
sorry if it seems like im derailing the thread.

·
18,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Drew said:
and you wanted us to help you get a job in IT?

[snapback]915198[/snapback]​
Damn.. that was a yr ago. Surprised you remembered.

·
tap or snap
11,911 Posts
firefox is the way to go. i prefer it over all browsers. plus it has a built-in popup blocker. ever since i stopped using IE all of my spyware and other browser related problems magically went away.

oh yeah, it also has the nifty tabbed window viewing options so that you dont have 349807345 different browser windows open.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts