Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

· Registered
2,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So ive recently found another chick to slob my knob........ Damn she is a freaky bitch, i love it. But the past 3 chicks ive been with have been vegitarians whats up with that sh*t? It annoys me.

1.splooge chick

2.piranha feeding chick

3.meh idk what to call this one.........

i love not having a gf i dont know what i was doing for 3 years with my X. GOD IM A f*cking RETARD!

· Registered
2,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
any way i can send video clips from my phone to my comp without a cable? also same with pics. ill post pics of the girls im talking about to prove im not lieing haha

just dont know how to get them off my phone.......meh

· Registered
6,041 Posts
wow u are so f*cking retarded...wow how can ne one make fun of reddragon when this kid rite here posts a new f*cking story every week about how some bitch slobbed his knob...and how u always be an ass and get girls at parties...news flash dude...u live in a town with like 5 ppl and it doesnt exist on a map....the girls u prolly f*cking are prolly uglier then u...and to top it off no one gives a f*ck abuot how many girls faces u cum on....

ACHOO...IM SORRY IM ALLERGIC TO f*cking BULLSHIT u compulsivel iar

· Registered
2,429 Posts
K fizzly said:
wow u are so f*cking retarded...wow how can ne one make fun of reddragon when this kid rite here posts a new f*cking story every week about how some bitch slobbed his knob...and how u always be an ass and get girls at parties...news flash dude...u live in a town with like 5 ppl and it doesnt exist on a map....the girls u prolly f*cking are prolly uglier then u...and to top it off no one gives a f*ck abuot how many girls faces u cum on....
[snapback]877823[/snapback]​

· Registered
10,778 Posts
K fizzly said:
LMAO. Lovin it!! hahhaahaaa.

· Registered
648 Posts
K fizzly said:
now thats ownage at it's best.

· Registered
18,153 Posts
K fizzly said:
Temper, temper...

I know it's probably all BS, but control yourself, will ya - you don't want a warning over such a stupid thing...

· Registered
1,725 Posts
K fizzly said:

· Registered
4,297 Posts
Yeah so when I was done hittin this one chick, she wanted more, but I told her that she was ugly, so then I went out to the grocery store and saw this super hot milf, and I told her I wanted to bag her groceries, so I took her home and did it, then I called up the first girl and we had a grocery mom three way, and then I drove around in my escalade picking up 16 year old bitches, it was hella sweet, then I scuffed my ice creams and was hella pissed, but its okay. Wordizzle.

· This f*cking Guy!
8,936 Posts
K fizzly said:
Wow, who woulda thought the Fizzle would get Fizzed!?
Good one though :laugh:

Judazzz said:
Temper, temper...

I know it's probably all BS, but control yourself, will ya - you don't want a warning over such a stupid thing...

[snapback]877883[/snapback]​
Judazzz, Warn his ass!! Do it! Do it!

· Registered
648 Posts
Enriqo_Suavez said:
Yeah so when I was done hittin this one chick, she wanted more, but I told her that she was ugly, so then I went out to the grocery store and saw this super hot milf, and I told her I wanted to bag her groceries, so I took her home and did it, then I called up the first girl and we had a grocery mom three way, and then I drove around in my escalade picking up 16 year old bitches, it was hella sweet, then I scuffed my ice creams and was hella pissed, but its okay. Wordizzle.
[snapback]877984[/snapback]​

· Registered
2,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
cough cough African American, Kfizz allways has a p*ssy ass temper about somthing, Most annoying f*cking member on Pfury hands down. Just because your some virgin kid who gets shot down by his friends sloppy seconds doesnt mean you gotta hate.

also i dont lie like a bitch

· This f*cking Guy!
8,936 Posts
Grimreaperman said:

[snapback]878020[/snapback]​
Pretty sure he was being Sarcastic...

Sheriff Freak said:
cough cough African American, Kfizz allways has a p*ssy ass temper about somthing, Most annoying f*cking member on Pfury hands down. Just because your some virgin kid who gets shot down by his friends sloppy seconds doesnt mean you gotta hate.

also i dont lie like a bitch
[snapback]878024[/snapback]​
Ive noticed, lately, theres been alot of talk about peoples Ethnicity.

Pretty weak IMO.

Also, fizzle is a Pakastani...I think?

· Registered
6,041 Posts
lol wow where do i start...first off im not black..second off post whore junior if u look at the number of threads made by ur name in the last month about GIRLS and GIRLS alone u could see that ur the one thats been posting bullshit 24/7...third...everyones tired of ur made up f*cking stories about u fighting someone f*cking a girl in ur little ass town experimenting between being an ass and getting p*ssy or not being an ass at a party and getting p*ssy or saving the day by taking a bullet for a girl then cumming in her face...just shut up ur done

and dont call me a p*ssy if u cant back that sh*t up

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.