Piranhas Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo boored the last few days, this is crazy. i hate summer for this. got no hours at work, and my other job doesn't pay. so im screwed. im broke and im bored. this is so frustrating. nothing to do, nothing to see, i rather be in school right now earning something, getting somewhere in my life, and actually talking to a lot of people that have sh*t to say. well this is my short rant, complain about your summer too if ya want.

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,831 Posts
Get another job!

·
Beautiful One
8,799 Posts
I hate my job and I look forward to nights and the weekands so I can kick it with kevin and hit all the petstores and go on picnics my job sux and I get tired of doing it every day for shitty pay. So I am findin a new jpb and goin to class in a couple of months

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
EMJAY said:
i am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo boored the last few days, this is crazy. i hate summer for this. got no hours at work, and my other job doesn't pay. so im screwed. im broke and im bored. this is so frustrating. nothing to do, nothing to see, i rather be in school right now earning something, getting somewhere in my life, and actually talking to a lot of people that have sh*t to say. well this is my short rant, complain about your summer too if ya want.
Go stare at your piranhas all day like me...keeps me busy.

Do something you like. Hang out with friends or go to the movies with them or something.

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,487 Posts
EMJAY said:
i rather be in school right now earning something, getting somewhere in my life, and actually talking to a lot of people that have sh*t to say.
So whats stopping you??

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.