Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Got Rice?!?
2,117 Posts
Right forum?

I would be willing to guess that one could get twice the amount then you would get for normal ones. But thats just off the top of my head, I dont know exactly what normal ones go for. Without knowing off the top of my head the going price for normal ones, I could see someone offering $200 for the green ones. If they were in fact BOTH green. Just an estimate.

~Dj

· Got Rice?!?
2,117 Posts
Whoa then perhaps my estimate was off. Heh, im more of a Serra man anyway. Dont really find much intrest in Pygos. But yeah, I guess if someone wants to pay $200 for a coloration difference of a Natt so be it. People are still paying top dollor for the yellow version.

Any other physical differences in the fish other then base color being green?

~Dj

· Got Rice?!?
2,117 Posts
Show_Me_The_Teeth said:
Saw those green natts and wasn't impressed. This seems to be another scam on piranhas again. So whats the big deal.

SMTT
Thats what im thinking also. Nothing really impresive about them, or really that different. I can barely even tell them apart from regular ones. Those pics of a group of natts swiming and one is supposed to be "green" all look the same to me. I dunno, maybe its just me. I really dont see the big deal.

~Dj

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.