• 2-Below Average

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • 1-POS

Votes: 1 16.7%
21 - 40 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
I was looking around as I need to get a power head for my 125g.. I found this web site that say's they have larger Hydor Koralia power heads. Up to 3,250gph and only 18 watts. Just thought some of you guy's with giant tank's might wanna check it out!

http://www.marineandreef.com/Hydor_Koralia...Pumps_s/380.htm

·
Registered
391 Posts
just got 1 for christmas and i love it the magnet and suction cup combo works amazing. small but moves alot of water, and most of all my fish LOVE IT!! defently would recomend it to anyone

·
At what point does CPR become necrophilia?
3,955 Posts
I have a Koralia 2. It's quiet, has a great mounting system, and a nice even current.

The power cable comes straight out the back on mine and there isn't much room between the back of the power head and the glass, so you have to bend the cable pretty hard to get it to point up.

·
Registered
19,947 Posts
Just added a hydor 4 to my 100 gallon and it works far better than anything I have ever used. My elong loves it ten times better than a maxi-jet or Penguin

·
Registered
784 Posts

·
Registered
8,752 Posts
which one should I use for my 4'x4' tank?
you may want to look into a new hydow korillia magnum line. Same as the old ones, but stronger. Thats a pretty cool sized tank though. If you can, just try to up filtration then you will get more flow from that, but if not, look into a magnum.

·
Registered
2,502 Posts
How big are these powerheads ??
I've got an AC110 and think it's just HUGE.. too big ! Are the Koralias smaller ??

·
[]D [] []\/[] []D [] []\[] "
4,205 Posts
Should I get the hydor 3 or the hydor 4 for my 100 gallon tank?
There are 6 pygos and the tank is 60" long.
thnx

21 - 40 of 49 Posts