Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i built a mister... works great, was easy to do. the problem is that my timer can only do a min of 30 mins at a time. so basiclly when i runs it fills my tank with water. i can go and buy a mister timer at home depot for 50 bucks i can make it run for how ever long i want and as many times. if i get that i will run it in 5 min cycles more often, right now mine is doing two 30 min cycles. anywho the snake im getting requires 80-100% humidity so my question is does everyone think im on the right track with my DIY mister. i need suggestions. like i was thinking i could put an undertank heater under the water bowl so i will evaporate faster and create more humidity. i just dont know.

well thanks in advance, and any thoughts are welcome

dark FrOsT

·
Registered
580 Posts
why wud u want a mister inside a snake tank?? i dont know i have 1 for my chameleon tank that is in my waterfall but wudnt have 1 in a snake tank! like u said once they have been on awhile it soon spreads and cause's everything 2 become wet and depending on wot u have on the surface make things moist and damp and can become moldy. wot kinda top do u have on the tank hope u have nice ventilation because u will get trouble with condensation on the screen if there is not sufficiant ventilation.

paul

i wud personally go and buy a mister timer.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts