·
my sister is #1 best prostitute
10,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

hahahaha
actually its just a good picture

Date: 07 Jun 2003, 01:39:52 AM
Subject: FISH STORY

July 15, 2001. Nothing much to tell. A few of the Chiefs from C Site went out fishing on a beautiful day, as was every day on Diego Garcia. We had a terrible catch and I believe the only fish the four of us caught was a fifteen pound tuna. Jim Zehner said we should take a picture with him about six feet behind it to make the fish look big. I thought it was a silly idea and told him so, but we tried it anyway. When I looked through the camera viewfinder and saw this, I couldn't stop laughing. With a photo editor, I edited out Ken Prior's hand holding up the fish on the line. We had a lot of fun with this and passed it all around NCTS DG. Had a lot of bites on it. The majority of comments were "My, what big eyes it has." I manged to fit most everyone's name into this story but left out Greg Guidry. Hi Greg.

CTMC(SW) Barry Norton: Sep 2000 to Oct 2001.

·
Bean Power&#33;
8,911 Posts
It's amazing. If you live by one of the Great Lakes like I do, that thing looks just like one of the many dead, washed ashore alewives we have here in bigger scale.

·
Bean Power&#33;
8,911 Posts
thats nothin well not nothin but avrage around here tuna was a big bissnas round here this summer ...we get yellow fin tuna.
Nova Scotia's gotta be a great place to live.

·
these cold eyes lock much wonder...
5,370 Posts
I'm so nerdy, I could tell by how long the pectoral fin was that it was fake.

nerdy evidence

...btw, huge tuna just might become a thing of the past.

They sell for so much money.
that one in this pic wouldn't sell for so much it looks like it got beat by mike tyson,, the japs wouldnt look sideways at it ,,,

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.