Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· Registered
106 Posts
OK how to recalibraite your EBO JAGER heater you need an ebo jager heater, thermometer and a knife,

first the Ebo Jager heater, has a small blue botton on the top

you wnat to pop this button up with a knife like i did

set the heater in your tank or a small bucket of waterplug the heater back in and let it heat the water put your thermometer in the bucket of water and if it read the thermometer set your ebo's heater dials to the same temp of your thermometer and click the buttom abck down yes its that easy to recalibrate your EBO JAGRER heater

· I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
14,634 Posts
NIce!!! Im surprised alot didnt know what it was for... But good thread, the first (if I can remember) that it was ever posted.

· Danse Macabre!
9,834 Posts
Richy84 said:
Do they come pre-calibrated?
[snapback]920718[/snapback]​
They're supposed to, but the ebo I just had to recalibrate was new and had the tank at 85 degrees when it was set for 80. So it came calibrated wrong, I'd definately suggest checking your temp with a thermometer before just assuming it's at the right temp because the heater says so

· Registered
184 Posts
Cobra said:
I have the same the same heater........is it submersible? the box said no but the guy at the lfs said its ok.
[snapback]827445[/snapback]​
It had to say that to be UL compliant.....the old old ones dont, just the new ones. They are the most reliable retail heaters ive ever seen! My dad has one that is 12 years old and still kickin bootay

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.