Piranhas Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What could I do to start bringin in the cash to get my 125 gallon soon before my Reds outgrow it to much more. I currently make a whopping $10 a week.

·
Registered
879 Posts
Hmmm, maybe you should get a better paying job
. But maybe it's a safe bet that you're an American kid under the age of 16. If so, mow more lawns or take more paper routes or whatever, just do more of what you're doing now.

·
Bean Power!
8,911 Posts
Rummage sale time!

·
Beautiful One
8,799 Posts
mow lawns,rake leaves, babysit if you are responsible enough, babysitting brings in hella lot of cash. Garage sales. Saving cans and taking them back. All in all saving your cash

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
If you are still non-legal then you should consider doing some sort of manual labour ( being someones personal bitch)
get a paper route
... I know a buddy of mine that went around doing a fake pledge sheet asking for money for some chairity he made up when he was a kid

·
Got Rice?!?
2,648 Posts
SnowCichlid said:
... I know a buddy of mine that went around doing a fake pledge sheet asking for money for some chairity he made up when he was a kid
HaHaHa

·
joey'd is da man
14,077 Posts
sell ciggarettes in school.
start dealing - loads of money in that.
steal.
get a printing press.
get a paper round.
sell stuff online.
start cleaning peoples tanks for cash.
car washing/lawn mowing.
steal peoples plants from their gardens and set up a plant stall.
ask mummy & daddy.

·
Registered
972 Posts
Start PimPin' The sky's the limit in that profession.

Or like already mentioned, you could mow lawns, rake leaves etc.

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
Cause I mow my grandparents yards. Most of the people I ask around my neighboorhood are already having someone else mow them.

I can't charge my grandparents but when they offer it I don't refuse it.

·
Registered
3,694 Posts
well that is definently nice of you.

if u dont mind me asking...how old are you? that way i can try to help u out a lil better with making some green.

·
rhombeus
3,659 Posts
i believe he is 13 years old
how about cheating on hockey score predictions

·
Registered
118 Posts
piranha 13 said:
What could I do to start bringin in the cash to get my 125 gallon soon before my Reds outgrow it to much more. I currently make a whopping $10 a week.
if you got $45-$50, get yourself a 8th. from there, break it up into pieces weighing .5 grams each and put them seperately in bags. with the 8th, you can get about 3.5 grams. each .5 gram can sell for $10. that means 1 gram = $20. so $20 x 3.5 = $70. you just made about $20.
then, do that again and your gross profit is $40. do that again and you gross profit is now $60... keep doing it until your gross profit is about $160.
now, you have $160 (profit) + $45-$50 (you started with) for a total of $205-$210.
with that $210, buy a 1/2 for about $200. a 1/2 contains about 14 grams. 14 grams x $20 = $280 total. buy another 1/2 and you'll have $560.
now, with that $560, buy 1 ounce for $300-$350. with 1 ounce, you get about 28 grams. 28 grams x $20 = $560.
then you can buy by weight. you are now a big balla. then not only can you buy the fish tank, you can buy a car with some bling blings and look like one of these guys:

alright. i'll stop joking around... if you want to make some money, look at classifieds and buy things that you know you can sell for more. for example, you see a 55 gallon fish tank with stand and all accessories for $40 in your local paper. buy that and sell it for $200 or whatever you can sell it for to get rid of it the fastest. then do that again (not just fish tanks). you can buy baby red bellies for $3 if you know a breeder and sell them for a little more. just look in your paper. they have some deals in there.

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
There is always money to be made no matter what age you are. You just gotta get up and look for it. Good luck and hope you find a way.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.