Piranhas Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3,133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I have decided to start racing again.

I need to make $3K as soon as possible, within a month if possible

I know I am making filters and all but I would have to sell a sh*t load to make that much

I am gonna sell everything I dont have to have like my 2 extra paintball guns, BMX bike, etc etc on ebay

what else can I do, any thoughts? without having to sell all my fish and all my tanks

·
Registered
3,133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
nyquil said:
why do you need the money so fast? and you mean racing cars right?
ah no, Motocross, I will race pro class so eventually I would make the money back anyways

I raced pro before I quit so I would have to petition not to race pro anyways, and the race I went to had some of the better local pros there and I would have beat them for sure

my friend nearly beat all of them, and I raced him on that track earlier that week on a much slower bike than his and nearly beat him

·
im offended and this is tastless,take it down &#33
4,277 Posts
SELL UR BODY to X for sexual games oops innes already has dibs lol

·
Registered
496 Posts
street racing is also another quick money maker. I could make $500 off a race if I had a fast car. A friend of mine makes around 2,000/nightly.

He drives a Turbocharged 2001 Mustang Bullitt. Around 500RWHP

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,487 Posts
hydroshutter said:
street racing is also another quick money maker.
The illegals is where we used to make $$$. Not only in running against the next person, but making $$$ from their car when winnning "pink slips".

Honestly Nate, the fastest and sure shot way to ever make fast cash is anything illegal. Other that, its just the hard American way to earn it like everyone else.

·
Me except the eye color
6,210 Posts
Whore around. Other than that, i dont know what to tell you. Racing for money is risky bro. I've heard people not paying, getting beaten up after reciving the money. Im coo off that stuff. I just race for the heck of it. Just to get a win. Illgeals are the way to get the fast $$$. Whore i tells you!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.