Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
LMAO, I just got done reading the "steriod thread". Well since someone is already working on roids, lets try this one out...

Equipment needed:

one dozen stoners
one dozen straws
some "herbs"
big bags of chips
one mouse

All the stoners stand around the fish tank and blow "herb smoke" via there straws into the tank. The smoke will diffuse/osmosis into the tank and the fish will absorb it.

After doing this for a few minutes, both you and the fish will get the munchies. Throw a mouse in there and get your bags of chips and relax. J/K.

But seriously though, how would you inject piranhas? In humans, depending on the steriod, you can use 21 gauge needle in the butt, delt or side of thigh.

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
ezlife said:
LMAO, I just got done reading the "steriod thread". Well since someone is already working on roids, lets try this one out...

Equipment needed:

one dozen stoners
one dozen straws
some "herbs"
big bags of chips
one mouse

All the stoners stand around the fish tank and blow "herb smoke" via there straws into the tank. The smoke will diffuse/osmosis into the tank and the fish will absorb it.

After doing this for a few minutes, both you and the fish will get the munchies. Throw a mouse in there and get your bags of chips and relax. J/K.

But seriously though, how would you inject piranhas? In humans, depending on the steriod, you can use 21 gauge needle in the butt, delt or side of thigh.
Disturbing thought

·
Registered
59 Posts
I know this thread is for a joke but would piranhas be affected if you countinously put smoke into the water through an air pump or something? I wonder if they would get the munchies, it would be a good way to get them into a feeding frenzy if it worked.

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
The other thing we could question is if a fish would have the same side effects when introduced to marijuana smoke as mammals. I do not recommend this test!!!!

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
they do absorb oxygen differently then us and have not adapted to smoke and unclean air like the rest of us land bearing animals so your statement makes sense plonker.

·
Registered
601 Posts
ezlife Posted on May 9 2003, 11:38 PM
Equipment needed:

one dozen stoners
one dozen straws
some "herbs"
big bags of chips
one mouse
You supply the munchies and the mouse... I'll bring the rest. Or however you wanna do it.

·
Truffle shuffle!!!!!!!
18,670 Posts
i say u try it first and report back.jk anyway u would just be wasting it by blowing it into the water

·
Registered
321 Posts
My friends and I would hot box the mouse before we threw it in. I don't know what it is, but greenery and p's seemed to go hand in hand.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Ok i bring the chips and dips and the mouse, lol.

Another added benefit i forgot to add: it makes your Rhoms eyes redder, lol.

Im going to laugh if someone really tries this

1 - 14 of 14 Posts