Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
^word
4,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i want a pike and a irritan sooooo badly, and like my mom and me are really into fish and she said that i could git some,but my dad is like "ur not buying a $100 fish,itll juss die.and whats wrong wit the piranhas u got?"well i dosnt really know a thing bout fish(he 3 fully grown p's in a 20 wit no rocks or plants)but i know if he could see how cool those fish were heed let me.any ideas on how to git em to cave in?

·
Registered
2,105 Posts
first...3 full grown reds in a 20 is wrong...and so wrong in many different ways...since you said you don't know any thing about fish...itz about time getting yourself educated

second...if you wanna convince him...try to learn something about the fish and talk to him about...get him interested...things like solitary fish...must have a tank of his own...kill any other fish you put in...show him that you can be responsible...shitz like that.......if that doesn't work...ask ur mom to buy you one

·
Registered
5,978 Posts
1-impress your dad and learn to speak english
lol, jk
2-tell him this, you spend thousands of dollars on me and im just gonna die--- right?

·
Registered
713 Posts
illnino said:
1-impress your dad and learn to speak english
lol, jk
2-tell him this, you spend thousands of dollars on me and im just gonna die--- right?
[snapback]916331[/snapback]​
lol i like that :laugh:

·
^word
4,386 Posts
x-J-x said:
first...3 full grown reds in a 20 is wrong...and so wrong in many different ways...since you said you don't know any thing about fish...itz about time getting yourself educated
[snapback]916305[/snapback]​
sorry that wasa typo, it was my dad that had the 3 red's in a 20 high.they were ackually bout 9" each to believe it ur not, they lived for bout 1 and half in there when he sold em, i was bout 8 and i thought they were the coolest, and now i realize that that was soooo cruel,those poor things couldnt even swim and he told me they were like snakes, as in they only need to eat bout 3 weeks ur so, and so he did feed em often, the water temp was round 60 and they could barely move,and now that im into p's and ive been on these forums i realize that that was SOOOOOO rong, i tell him this and hes like no its not, he said he could have plastic plants wit em cuz theyd eat em, well i dont blame the poor p's, if i had this stupid piece of plastic RIGHT in my face and i havent been feed ina month,id prolly eat it too.He says that im "too obcess wit fish" cuz i have 2 tanks,and they i tell him bout the peeps in hurr wit like 10 tanks, and he says they need mental help,plus i even sold my 5.5 gallon,one 45 gallon, and my 90 to buy a pike and a irritan.

·
Registered
1,054 Posts

Let me get this straight you had a 90 gallon and you sold it? So you can buy more fish for your already overstocked 45?

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Dude you gotta have tanks first. That is the most important thing about this hobby. You can always get a deal on a fish. Tanks are hard to come by in my area.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts