Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
how the hell do you keep the power head in one place, my peace of sh*t powerhead always slides down the glass arggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg, any body got some tips on how to keep the power in place , my power head is pretty big btw

·
Registered
579 Posts
Don't you have those clister / sucking into to the glass to fasten the sh*t? Don't know the name of it, but you know what I mean I hope :rasp:

·
Serras n Snakes
3,571 Posts
Stranger said:
how the hell do you keep the power head in one place, my peace of sh*t powerhead always slides down the glass arggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg, any body got some tips on how to keep the power in place , my power head is pretty big btw
[snapback]923276[/snapback]​
Have you cleaned the suction cups and glass? What kind of powerhead is it?

·
Registered
469 Posts
Suction cups need to be taken off the powerhead every so often n cleaned for they will develop algae on them which is prob the reason behind yours sliding all over the glass

·
Registered
340 Posts
Lower the water level to below the place you are suctioning it to, clean the area, dry it, clean the suction cups, dry them, take some honey, put a drop on the suction cups, stick it to your tank, let it stay for about 30 minutes, then put water back in, if that doesn't work The nyour powerhead must be alot heavier than I thought.

·
Registered
5,295 Posts
Wipe or scrape off the area your suction cups are and clean the suction cups too. Then i just push firmly until almost all the air is out of the cup.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts