Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is 550 a good deal for a Brand new perfecto 125 gallon aquarium with Oak stand and hood w/ lights. According to the owners of the store, its a deal from the manufacturer and in two weeks when the sale is over its gonna go back up to almost 1000 dollars.

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
Thats a good price, Up here that will cost about 1100-1200. But then again I'm in Alaska so everythings expensive.

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,487 Posts
I would never pay for a tank over $300 unless its 200 gal or more. Then again im in California where tanks are fairly cheap most of the times. If you have the $$$ then go for it. I think thats a reasonable price for a tank. But I would strongly suggest to look around your classifieds to find cheaper and barfgin prices. Remeber.. used tanks holds water just like new ones.

·
Registered
285 Posts
I think its too much myself. I would put most of the money in the tank itself, and build my own stand too.
For $550 you can get a heck of a tank, with lights and lids.

-ttldnial

·
Registered
225 Posts
Guys, Guys, Guys!!!

Hence his name NjJustin therfore he is on the east coast!

Your westcoast bargains are not at all possible on the east coast so therefore the prices cannot be compared!!

NjJustin next time put in your post "good price for a tank on the east coast?" Then you wont get all these stories about great deals on the "westcoast that are not possible at all out east!

550$ is not that bad it is within reason compared to my local stores in Pa.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Fishman said:
Guys, Guys, Guys!!!

Hence his name NjJustin therfore he is on the east coast!

Your westcoast bargains are not at all possible on the east coast so therefore the prices cannot be compared!!

NjJustin next time put in your post "good price for a tank on the east coast?" Then you wont get all these stories about great deals on the "westcoast that are not possible at all out east!

550$ is not that bad it is within reason compared to my local stores in Pa.
yea i shoulda put east coast...we get freakin screwed over here .But thanks for letting me know its a descent price..i ordered it already.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts